Poppy Adams #13 In my head I'm bossing Tinder, But in real life guys prefer Hinder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We need a double date at the Balmoral as soon as possible : Archie/Hinder + Poppy/The-Invisible-Man-she-slept-with-recently.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I feel sick hearing her talk about her flaky skin, I can handle ALOT but skin flaking actually makes me sick! And the fact she wouldn’t have cleaned it up and some other poor person probably stood in it after her! YUCK!!!! There is just NO need for her to talk about this kind of stuff on her stories!

And as it tissues would have cleaned it up 🤮🤮

Reactions: 8
This story turned me sick. Yes I get having psoriasis is awful, but do we need ALL the bleeping details?
This is EXACTLY why I always used to wear flip flops in the stand ups 🤮

If this story time is for attention, it’s pathetically sad.

Reactions: 4
Poppy's behaviour isn't even funny or desperate, it is incredibly worrying.

If a man started appearing at their female ex's work place and acting the way Poppy is on social media people would be concerned.

Reactions: 11
Poppy's behaviour isn't even funny or desperate, it is incredibly worrying.

If a man started appearing at their female ex's work place and acting the way Poppy is on social media people would be concerned.
Genuinely everything about her behaviour is worrying, she is unhinged.

Reactions: 9
Aside from the absolute excess of the eating out - how much must it cost to just casually do that?! Where does she live? Not like address obvs but whereabouts in Edin? It’s not cheap to rent there, and that plus her lifestyle and 2 half days a week in the bag shop doesn’t add up 😂
She lives in an area of town that’s full of old tenement blocks of flats. It’s the type of area you buy your first flat in or rent. It’s not a posh area but not rough as such. It’s only a couple of miles from the city centre. I’m sure Jess said that Poppy was on benefits. That would make sense.

Reactions: 3
She lives in an area of town that’s full of old tenement blocks of flats. It’s the type of area you buy your first flat in or rent. It’s not a posh area but not rough as such. It’s only a couple of miles from the city centre. I’m sure Jess said that Poppy was on benefits. That would make sense.
Also even cheaper to live there if you don’t pay your own rent hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Genuinely everything about her behaviour is worrying, she is unhinged.
Reminds me of when she rocked up at that comedian's show with her pals after she invited him back to her place BUT SHE WASN'T AT ALL INTERESTED, then proceeded to snog him and later find out he had a girlfriend :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Reminds me of when she rocked up at that comedian's show with her pals after she invited him back to her place BUT SHE WASN'T AT ALL INTERESTED, then proceeded to snog him and later find out he had a girlfriend :rolleyes:
That’s so classy

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I'd forgotten about that, she really is a stalker, she needs help, well actually she needs friends that need to tell her to get a grip and to stop stalking Archie.

Reactions: 8
I'd forgotten about that, she really is a stalker, she needs help, well actually she needs friends that need to tell her to get a grip and to stop stalking Archie.
Exactly this! If I was doing this my friends would actively DIScourage this behaviour!

Reactions: 6
With the exception of the taxidermist, I think her relationship history is pretty limited. So when someone shows her interest she says she’s a ‘ girl boss’ but realistically is all over due to confidence

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.