Poppy Adams #13 In my head I'm bossing Tinder, But in real life guys prefer Hinder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s become obsessed with Archie til she found out that someone else was interested. She’s liking every single one of his pics and I dare say he’s probably loving the attention

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
She’s become obsessed with Archie til she found out that someone else was interested. She’s liking every single one of his pics and I dare say he’s probably loving the attention
I agree 👍 and he's too nice to unfriend her I suspect. I'm not sure seeing her in her undies or posting disgusting stories about her skin is going to win him over however !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Looking through Archie’s follow list there are a lot of plus size ladies, I think he might be a bit of a player

• Haha
He’s back at work, wonder if she’ll turn up one night?
Does anyone know if he’s liked her photos?

Reactions: 1
Speaking of hiding size, I've just watched unwrittenchloee do a try on haul on her stories and she's hidden everything she's tried on with an oversized blazer when trying to show what it's like...what's the point?! Surprised there isn't a thread on her, the fake tan stained hands and a highlight with stories of her boyfriend called 'HIM' make my toes curl.

Oh yes but it's not working ! Hinder is very much in the picture as he's liking her pics !
I love it, go on Archie

Speaking of hiding size, I've just watched unwrittenchloee do a try on haul on her stories and she's hidden everything she's tried on with an oversized blazer when trying to show what it's like...what's the point?! Surprised there isn't a thread on her, the fake tan stained hands and a highlight with stories of her boyfriend called 'HIM' make my toes curl.
Never heard of her, but going to have a nosey.

Reactions: 2
I've followed her for a while, she's actually quite sweet and I think shy. She posts some lovely outfits ..I agree sometimes how she presents the clothes is odd and I don't understand why you would use a filter which disguises the true colour of the items 🤔 but she's definitely one of the more genuine amongst the plus size lot.

Reactions: 3
Have a look on hinders tik tok for a surprise lol oh and poppy’s last Instagram grid post - hinder did that one first! I am definitely team hinder, team poppy is seriously unhinged

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.