Poppy Adams #13 In my head I'm bossing Tinder, But in real life guys prefer Hinder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean Archie (still don’t get why he’s called Archie ha)
Insta looks like he goes out a lot on hikes ?
I think he realised they are far worlds apart, he probs love bombs girls then quickly backs off I.e the girls that messaged poppy.

But poppy loves a red flag? Considering it’s soooooo easy to walk away when your not happy .. surely if you had that much self worth or learnt by age of 29 that the red flags told to you, you wouldn’t bother entertaining it... but he sent over a bottle and that won her heart 🧐

Reactions: 6
I mean Archie (still don’t get why he’s called Archie ha)
Insta looks like he goes out a lot on hikes ?
I think he realised they are far worlds apart, he probs love bombs girls then quickly backs off I.e the girls that messaged poppy.

But poppy loves a red flag? Considering it’s soooooo easy to walk away when your not happy .. surely if you had that much self worth or learnt by age of 29 that the red flags told to you, you wouldn’t bother entertaining it... but he sent over a bottle and that won her heart 🧐
When we met her family and was at a party under her garden, we were trying to figure out which one he was and he was. Cam was sat under an arch, so hence Archie. He also gets called chilli fingers as well, personally I prefer Archie, I can't think of him as anything else now.

When we met her family and was at a party under her garden, we were trying to figure out which one he was and he was. Cam was sat under an arch, so hence Archie. He also gets called chilli fingers as well, personally I prefer Archie, I can't think of him as anything else now.
Meant when he met her family, not we 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I totally agree. A few posts called hinder rough looking. She's just real to me and posts everything which is nice to see. Not all filters and awkward poses to catfish us.

Imagine still being fixated on a dude you dated for four weeks and turning up twice at his place of work. Cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe, just maybe, Archie was with her??!!
I thought that too but it seems not.

People who had met Archie did try to warn Poppy before she even met him in person but as usual she knows best and took no notice. When I say “warn”, I don’t mean anything serious, just something along the lines of he was a bit of a player or similar. I remember her wanking on about how lovely he had been to her and a couple of followers were like “hang on….”

• Sick
Reactions: 8

People who had met Archie did try to warn Poppy before she even met him in person but as usual she knows best and took no notice. When I say “warn”, I don’t mean anything serious, just something along the lines of he was a bit of a player or similar. I remember her wanking on about how lovely he had been to her and a couple of followers were like “hang on….”
He was in Edinburgh at the weekend.

Reactions: 1

Yes I would like to know what these two had to say about Archie.

But let's remember that this time, SHE behaved like an idiot (more than once, and let's not even talk about the lack of discretion.throwing intimate details for her followers), and HE dumped her certainly for that, not the other way around.

He's a complete desperate loser if he ever comes back to her though haha

Yes I would like to know what these two had to say about Archie.

But let's remember that this time, SHE behaved like an idiot (more than once, and let's not even talk about the lack of discretion.throwing intimate details for her followers), and HE dumped her certainly for that, not the other way around.

He's a complete desperate loser if he ever comes back to her though haha
Exactly that, he dumped her and it's not surprising with that personality of hers. I think Archie can do better than her.

Reactions: 5
He dumped her after the night she spewed in her mask in the Uber home then lay in bed afterwords eating Johnny’s onion rings and berating him on her stories. I still die laughing thinking about the state of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He dumped her after the night she spewed in her mask in the Uber home then lay in bed afterwords eating Johnny’s onion rings and berating him on her stories. I still die laughing thinking about the state of her.
That was hilarious, she was such a witch to him over the crisps. He actually surprised me, as I thought he was door mat.

Reactions: 11
We need to know Archie’s whereabouts at the weekend. We have Instagram evidence that he was away BUT also an eyewitness who says they saw him in Edinburgh. Insta photos can be posted anytime, doesn’t mean you’re there then. However, there are reports of an Archie doppelgänger. Surely Poppy wouldn’t have gone to the Balmoral when he was working?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.