Poppy Adams #13 In my head I'm bossing Tinder, But in real life guys prefer Hinder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are horrible, and why the pictures with the feet? 🤢 also went on their site, not through any of her links, and is she really saying pj’s that cost over £30 are affordable? Am I just being tight or is she massively out of touch with reality 👀
Affordable when they are freebies! And we all know if she was paying she would not be buying those polyester monstrosities!

Also another brand just sending out things to whoever, the whole world knows she sleeps naked( 🤮 no one needs that image in their brain!) so pjs are wasted on her ! 🙄

Reactions: 8
How tragic to have to put up posts from 2 years ago to prove the point that men approach you sometimes 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How tragic to have to put up posts from 2 years ago to prove the point that men approach you sometimes 🤦🏻‍♀️
Omg the actual cringe I have watching them stories. Utterly pointless who even cares what she did 2 years ago it’s only funny if you were there 😂 she looks horrible in them videos anyway
She could’ve just said 2 years ago on V day I was in a&e and not shared all the other bollocks about the men

Eurgh. Her using the Scottish flag has deeply offended me 😂 WE DON’T WANT YOU.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
You can really see how huge she was in the stories from 2 years ago. She was always good at hiding it but her face shape is so different now that she’s lost weight. Also is it just me that thinks she looks scary without eye makeup? Her eyes without makeup remind me of like doll eyes…. Creeps me out 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg the actual cringe I have watching them stories. Utterly pointless who even cares what she did 2 years ago it’s only funny if you were there 😂 she looks horrible in them videos anyway
She could’ve just said 2 years ago on V day I was in a&e and not shared all the other bollocks about the men
It’s cringe but also, I think she’s just out and out rude to that man! He’s wasn’t hitting on her at all, he was just drunk talking tit! That happens in ever taxi queue! Poppy love you aren’t that special!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can't believe she's regurgitating that story again ...it was embarrassing and cringe the first time she posted it !

Reactions: 7
There’s no slimming herself via editing when she posts a time lapse on her stories.
Total Catfish.

Reactions: 5
It’s cringe but also, I think she’s just out and out rude to that man! He’s wasn’t hitting on her at all, he was just drunk talking tit! That happens in ever taxi queue! Poppy love you aren’t that special!!
When he says his name is Sammy and she responds “… ok Samual” 😏 as if that isn’t meant to flame someone! She knows what she’s doing.

When he says his name is Sammy and she responds “… ok Samual” 😏 as if that isn’t meant to flame someone! She knows what she’s doing.
Exactly, she's such a pompous twit. He was just drunk chatting, which is what people do, she's just a stuck up cow.
I can't understand why she's so deluded, she's got an average face at beat with make up on, you only need to look at my profile pic to see what she looks lake au natural.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ugh. Hate that’s she been gifted a sofa worth over a grand! I work bleeping hard to save money to furnish my home. She gets it handed to her on a plate.

Reactions: 17
Don’t worry it won’t last very long with those two fat bastards permanently sat on it scoffing their daily banquets 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I would like to know, how a brand can decide she should get a free £1500 sofa? I mean I’m definitely feeling I could be a social media influencer if I only have to prance about in my underwear looking like a bag of tatties and fail miserably at dating and weight loss. That’s basically my life without filming it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I would like to know, how a brand can decide she should get a free £1500 sofa? I mean I’m definitely feeling I could be a social media influencer if I only have to prance about in my underwear looking like a bag of tatties and fail miserably at dating and weight loss. That’s basically my life without filming it 😂
They give them to every tom, dick and Harry. No idea how they're even still in business

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.