Poppy Adams #12 "That never happened stories" by Poppy Adams aged 15 3/4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So basically the only thing that nearly fit was the 24 skirt. 🤷🏼‍♀️
AND has to size up in the bra……why do a haul, state your a size 22 but nothing fits or looks good because you’ve had to squeeze yourself in to it, the only person she’s fooling is herself 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
No one thought it was lube next to the bed Poppy, and not sure why thousands of people need to know that you normally sleep naked

It’s the fact that she says she’s been shivering in bed at night when clearly that electric blanket has been sitting there for a month
I didn't know such thing existed (an entire electric blanket). Always learning something new on Tattle Life😂

Reactions: 1
AND has to size up in the bra……why do a haul, state your a size 22 but nothing fits or looks good because you’ve had to squeeze yourself in to it, the only person she’s fooling is herself 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Strange that the only person that doesn't know she's a size 22 is her! 🤭 you ask anyone here and we all know she's a 24 on top and 26 / 28 on her bottom half ..she's completely in denial.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Strange that the only person that doesn't know she's a size 22 is her! 🤭 you ask anyone here and we all know she's a 24 on top and 26 / 28 on her bottom half ..she's completely in denial.
Iv got no issue with her size at all. Just don't know why she wouldn't buy things that fit. When she sat down in the skirt 🙈

• Haha
Iv got no issue with her size at all. Just don't know why she wouldn't buy things that fit. When she sat down in the skirt 🙈
I have, only because she constantly lies about her size, but only because she spouts body confidence

Reactions: 3
Going back on the electric blanket thing - she said that she was wearing a jumper, track suit bottoms, a dressing gown, a duvet, a blanket AND a weighted blanket but was freezing cold?????

Never mind an ASOS haul, she needs to haul her ass to the doctor!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If these instahuns didn’t want to say their true size they just don’t need to say a size! Just say a plus size haul then say oh I need to size up or down, true to size etc etc
It’s strange, no one really needs to know some ones size as we all wear things and carry weight differently

Reactions: 8
Damn it I love the bra corset thing!! Wish she'd get a fitting as all her bras don't fit, that pink one is tit!!

Reactions: 4
When she was 18 she had a gastric band, not a sleeve. Her most recent surgery was a gastric bypass.

Thinking about it now, I wonder if her mentality is along the lines of: even if the bypass fails (she stretches her stomach) she can still have the sleeve at later date as a failsafe.
She might not be able to have a 3rd surgery due to scarring though so if she doesn’t start doing something now she might not have that third option. Especially as she’s has WLS twice now and she’s only 29

She's awful! I don't know how she doesn't have a thread on here. So twee and immature for a grown woman.
Me too. She’s got a thread on pretty much every other site though 😅 the kiwi farm people absolutely tear her to shreds.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What was that haul 😳😳😳😳

She really has the most bizarre taste at the moment. The see through mesh top thing I just don't get

Reactions: 5
Me too. She’s got a thread on pretty much every other site though 😅 the kiwi farm people absolutely tear her to shreds.
FFS I'd never heard of that site and now I've looked and I've got 700+ pages to catch up on :eek: Tattle's already a full time job as it is!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Don’t shoot me but I do feel sorry for her sometimes when I see her stomach. No matter how much weight she would lose she will always be left with that tummy unless she has surgery to have it removed. It must be so uncomfortable and just constantly get in the way.

Don’t shoot me but I do feel sorry for her sometimes when I see her stomach. No matter how much weight she would lose she will always be left with that tummy unless she has surgery to have it removed. It must be so uncomfortable and just constantly get in the way.
I feel sorry for the people who want surgery but don’t have the bank of mum and dad to pay for the weight loss surgery. I have no sympathy for her, she got her stomach to that size - no one else

Reactions: 11
I feel sorry for the people who want surgery but don’t have the bank of mum and dad to pay for the weight loss surgery. I have no sympathy for her, she got her stomach to that size - no one else
Agreed 👍 anyone that eats the way she does can't honestly be surprised they are that obese ..plus she has been given 2 ..yes 2 opportunities to turn her life round and she has quite literally pissed both up the wall. 0

The kiwi farm thread on Tess Munster/Halliday are immense. I found them long before tattle lol

Reactions: 1
I’ve been AWOL tonight so just catching up but what in the turd-wars fashion is this? Literally a massive shite

And the 40E shite?! Who are you kidding hen?! The 22 skirt which is the actual size 22 you had to put over your head! I’m what world does that fit?!

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.