Poppy Adams #12 "That never happened stories" by Poppy Adams aged 15 3/4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I met my husband at work. That's never going to happen for Poppy she's not there long enough!
I think she is trying to meet hers at HIS work πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Also, when does she ever go to the same place 2 days in a row ? Let alone go there 2 days AND tag them for a cup of tea all in the space of a week ?
Even if she was never anything to do with Archie that would still be a lot of *notice me* tagging for one place in a very short space of time

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think she is trying to meet hers at HIS work πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Also, when does she ever go to the same place 2 days in a row ? Let alone go there 2 days AND tag them for a cup of tea all in the space of a week ?
Even if she was never anything to do with Archie that would still be a lot of *notice me* tagging for one place in a very short space of time
Going there dressed like a woman probably isn't her smartest move. Can't believe she wears those hideous trousers out of the house 😳

Reactions: 3
You can definitely meet decent men on tinder. I’m plus size and I met my partner on tinder πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ And to be perfectly honest I was looking for a husband not a hook up. It’s bloody weird she keeps going to his work place unless they are still hooking up

Reactions: 8
Agree on the Tinder front, it is what you make it. I met my ex off there and I wasn’t looking for a hook up. Also know a few married couples who met on there.

What’s stressing me out most is that she is messaging this Tinder man at almost 4am. GET TO SLEEP πŸ˜‘

Reactions: 6
She reeks desperation.
Tagging Balmoral for him to see then showing her tinder messages in the middle.
Wtf was the hello bubble butt? 🀣.

I disagree about hinder.
I had a look. She's very attractive plus she's got a few year on poppy. I think because there's a lot more pictures with her without make up/unfiltered that she doesn't look as glam shall we say but at least she's showing her true self unlike miss filter and angles.
Poppy is really good at make up il give her that though

Reactions: 8
The bubble butt comment made me howl πŸ˜‚ if only he knew it was a shelf of fat at the bottom of her back and that her arse is inverted πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I did wonder if it was a mutual end to the relationship as at the moment she’s coming across as desperate to show him what he’s (not) missing

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.