Poppy Adams #12 "That never happened stories" by Poppy Adams aged 15 3/4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t get over how much hinder and poppy look alike. Same kinda style as well. 🤪
Very but polls apart personality wise and honesty too. His new squeeze seems very nice, she certainly is a lot more honest in her presentation on Instagram too ..not all filters and angles unlike his ex who is the queen of angles and filters!

Reactions: 3
Who’s his new squeeze?

Very but polls apart personality wise and honesty too. His new squeeze seems very nice, she certainly is a lot more honest in her presentation on Instagram too ..not all filters and angles unlike his ex who is the queen of angles and filters!

Who’s his new squeeze?
Where does she look like Poppy? I really don’t see it. But they are the same type still.
She seems like a nice person but something about her appearance is really off. Just like Poppy‘s, the very thick orangey makeup just doesn’t fit in with the grungy fashion choices. Also normally I am against rules about „dressing your age“ but the heavy makeup in combination with the „heaviness“ of the outfits, the dark colours, the pleather, the chains, the platform boots,… just do her no favour and don’t fit her age somehow if that makes sense.
Also heavy makeup looks terrible on her not particularly delicate face structure. In that category Poppy wins. It’s just about the make up though. I think she is pretty per se, but the style of makeup doesn’t suit her face.
There you have my analysis. 😇

Reactions: 4
Does cam just date overweight influencers then? Has it been confirmed he is with hinder. Need the goss. Bet poppy is raging 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Where does she look like Poppy? I really don’t see it. But they are the same type still.
She seems like a nice person but something about her appearance is really off. Just like Poppy‘s, the very thick orangey makeup just doesn’t fit in with the grungy fashion choices. Also normally I am against rules about „dressing your age“ but the heavy makeup in combination with the „heaviness“ of the outfits, the dark colours, the pleather, the chains, the platform boots,… just do her no favour and don’t fit her age somehow if that makes sense.
Also heavy makeup looks terrible on her not particularly delicate face structure. In that category Poppy wins. It’s just about the make up though. I think she is pretty per se, but the style of makeup doesn’t suit her face.
I agree with you on the make-up and false tan but I think her clothes look great. I like her style. I also don't think her and Poppy are similar.

Reactions: 5
I agree with you on the make-up and false tan but I think her clothes look great. I like her style. I also don't think her and Poppy are similar.
She looks like a genuinely nice person, and I agree, she actually styles clothes really well. She may be a little bit orange for my liking but she looks well dressed/styled

They both have this "fake" similar look, heavy makeup, heavy hair colour.(almost look like a wig)... the kind of girl you may not recognize when you wake up the next morning🙃 But it's what they like, their choice, and apparently Cam's kind of girl too. The eyes too. I agree with others here : he has a type

Apparently both women have the same taste in men too.

Strange that the only person that doesn't know she's a size 22 is her! 🤭 you ask anyone here and we all know she's a 24 on top and 26 / 28 on her bottom half ..she's completely in denial.
What I can’t get over is that she’s had a gastric bypass? How the heck is she still fat? I had one 9 months ago and I’ve lost 10 stone 2 lbs without an iota of effort. If I eat slightly more after I’m full I’m sick as a dog. How is she still so big????

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
What I can’t get over is that she’s had a gastric bypass? How the heck is she still fat? I had one 9 months ago and I’ve lost 10 stone 2 lbs without an iota of effort. If I eat slightly more after I’m full I’m sick as a dog. How is she still so big????
Well done! I had one the same time as poppy and 12st down, 1.5 to go 😊

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Well done! I had one the same time as poppy and 12st down, 1.5 to go 😊
We’ll done both I had a sleeve in November 2021 🤞🏻🤞🏻 I loose as much as you both I’ve broken my ankle this week so I’ll have to be careful with my portions as not active at all but I’m like you if I have a fork full too many and I feel terrible

• Heart
Reactions: 4
We’ll done both I had a sleeve in November 2021 🤞🏻🤞🏻 I loose as much as you both I’ve broken my ankle this week so I’ll have to be careful with my portions as not active at all but I’m like you if I have a fork full too many and I feel terrible
Thank you so much & congratulations! You will 100%! You won’t waste your chance to do it like a certain someone. As time passes I still can’t eat big meals but I can eat high calorie foods like chocolate, crisps and cheese but I’ll never give up 💪🏻 Will you 🥰 (Sorry to hear about your foot)

Thank you so much & congratulations! You will 100%! You won’t waste your chance to do it like a certain someone. As time passes I still can’t eat big meals but I can eat high calorie foods like chocolate, crisps and cheese but I’ll never give up 💪🏻 neither will you 🥰 (Sorry to hear about your foot)

That’s brilliant well done! I’m sure she’s only lost about 5/6 stone! What a waste of time and money!
Thank you so much, I honestly believe WSL is the last option. If you can’t do it with 90% of your stomach missing you will never do it, so I’ve made sure I have done what I can to get here.. I still live but just think it’s foolish to not maximise on the 18/24 month “honeymoon period” ie stretching of the stomach, appetite returning etc of the bypass which is coming to the end for me and her

Reactions: 3
I’m pretty good at keeping up with my beauty appointments and routines but I’ve completely lost my way with clothes, I buy lots and just live in scruffs because I now work from home… this thread has inspired me to at least iron my loungewear now 🤣 so thank you

• Haha
Are the followers/people they follow on someones Instagram still in date order ?
Archie followed Hinder about 100 people before Popps ... He also followed Milly before both #PlotThickens

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.