Poppy Adams #12 "That never happened stories" by Poppy Adams aged 15 3/4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does she keep a straight face.. ..." let me show you how I'd style it " ..and she puts on that bloody awful black denim skirt which she wears constantly with the ever present thick black tights...style??? WTAF

Do any of these clothes actually fit?! :unsure:
Nope because..
YOU ARE NOT A SIZE 22 POPPY 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is definitely not a size 22 as we can see from the things she is trying on today. I'd hate to see her trying on the 20's she had in her trolley yesterday! Her and people loke her really infuriate me, the amount of clothes they order that obviously won't fit and then send back. I mean that skirt rubber all over her sweaty arse AND pits. 🤢

Reactions: 6
That brown cord skirt is NOT a 22. Easily a 26

And I stand by bottom half she’s still a 26/28

Reactions: 6
Is it just me that thinks a belly outline through clothes being too tight is not attractive?

Reactions: 17
One thing very apparent today was just how much she alters and filters her face in pictures and on her stories. The colour of her foundation was awful on that haul, nothing to do with the light at all. The odd coloured eyeshadow and the tit brown slimey lipstick...grim !

Reactions: 9
Is it just me that thinks a belly outline through clothes being too tight is not attractive?
It's not and it's all about dressing to compliment your shape surely ? We all can see she has a large overhang does she really need to add a flashing light and a siren to make it more obvious...she's clueless when it comes to styling and tbh I find it offensive that she imagines anyone looks at her and is inspired to dress like that...all those clothes will be sent back as per usual!

Reactions: 4
She could do a pouch reset but it would require ALOT of hard work. So for reference I was done in 2017, lost about 60 kilos. In 2019/2020 I had a really traumatic year , I lost a baby and my mum got sick and I turned to food. I gained 20 kilos back. In 2021 I decided to start calorie counting and walking because I truly felt like crap gaining that weight. Anyway I’m back down to my old weight and now after the year of cutting down my foods I can no longer eat huge meals anymore. She could absolutely turn this all around as she’s only a few years out. Although having said allll of this - I never did what she has done, I stayed away from alchohol and fizzy drinks and still do and don’t eat fatty carby foods. She may have screwed it up 🤷🏻‍♀️

This is what a pouch reset will do. I’m baffled she doesn’t seem to be going to her follow up appointments. This is what her surgical team does for a living and they deal with people regaining
Thank you for helping me understand and I admire your determination to get it all done after your struggles 💜

Reactions: 4
The jumper that she tried on first, I laughed when she said she could size down, it was too tight on her gunt as it was.

Reactions: 7
So that second skirt is a 24 and still too small for her. Why does she lie?

Reactions: 7
No the sleeve they remove the rest of your stomach so not reversible - the bypass I think can be reversed as they leave the stomach in situ

Well exactly!
The bypass can’t be reversed as the stomach is detached from a part of the bowel

Reactions: 1
The bypass can’t be reversed as the stomach is detached from a part of the bowel
For some reason I thought it could be reversed which is why they leave it there compared to the sleeve which they remove the stomach

Reactions: 1
Did anyone think that was a slight dig at Archie, when she said the people who want to have sex with her, she doesn't want to with them. She ignored him for months then got desperate and started seeing him, but she always thought she was better than him and she could do better.

Reactions: 5
I wonder if she thought I’ll just get WLS then I’ll just lose weight like it’s that simple. It’s even more strict then any other diet out there! Just crazy to put yourself through it and then not do your best with it?

Reactions: 3
Right sizing issues aside… where in the name of duck did she find the most ugly clothes? They look like they’ve been shat out by the 70s.

Also Billy Bullshit strikes again, can’t sleep naked because her skin feels burned and has to wear soft baggy pyjamas but less than 24hours later she’d wedging herself into some Austin Powers corduroy then having to practically surgically remove it from her body because she’s in denial about her size and trying on clothes two sizes too small.

She is rotten.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.