Poppy Adams #12 "That never happened stories" by Poppy Adams aged 15 3/4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going back on the electric blanket thing - she said that she was wearing a jumper, track suit bottoms, a dressing gown, a duvet, a blanket AND a weighted blanket but was freezing cold?????

Never mind an ASOS haul, she needs to haul her ass to the doctor!!!

I’m in Edinburgh this weekend, can confirm it’s much warmer than the south of england when I left there yesterday!

Reactions: 2
Don’t shoot me but I do feel sorry for her sometimes when I see her stomach. No matter how much weight she would lose she will always be left with that tummy unless she has surgery to have it removed. It must be so uncomfortable and just constantly get in the way.
You're a better person than me. I don't feel sorry for her, she's a horrible person and it's all self inflicted.

Reactions: 3
Is it unreasonable of me to be annoyed at her wearing that beige jumper out- it’s part of a loungewear set (I have it in beige and grey cos it’s so comfy 😂) when you see it in person it literally screams nightwear!

Reactions: 2
Is it unreasonable of me to be annoyed at her wearing that beige jumper out- it’s part of a loungewear set (I have it in beige and grey cos it’s so comfy 😂) when you see it in person it literally screams nightwear!
Which jumper?

Poppy won’t have a thread there. But the other YouTuber mentioned earlier - Anna of glitterandlazers - does. KF is no joke; they take no prisoners and it’s a completely different type of site than here.
Second post on the Tess Holliday thread confirmed that - "she is fat and I would not have sex with her" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Judging by her most recent half naked pics she has destroyed her body with her constant yo yo dieting and weightloss surgeries. Theres no way she can alter her body with any more weight loss she needs a full body lift . A drastic and expensive surgery 😔 Will probably be funded by bank of mam and dad

Reactions: 3
Bit awkward that both Pops and Hinder surprise have both liked Archie’s latest pic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.