Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LostScot82

Chatty Member
Queen of all things sex, no wait I'm lying I just miss my ex

In my head I'm bossing Tinder
But in real life guys prefer Hinder

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Marge Bouvier

Chatty Member
I am absolutely here for the pettyness of this ^❤❤❤ 😂
You know what, as soon as I made a collage I thought “is this too much? Just let her be. There’s no need for this.” but then I was like “fuck it. She lies all the time and she makes it so easy for us to point out her shit” 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Marv and Harry have a better work ethic than she does. They worked harder as burglars over Christmas than Poppy did in 2021.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
I don’t think it’s their size that will stop them finding someone to marry, it’s their attitudes and behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Chip1984

VIP Member
You know what, as soon as I made a collage I thought “is this too much? Just let her be. There’s no need for this.” but then I was like “fuck it. She lies all the time and she makes it so easy for us to point out her shit” 😂
You forgot this monstrosity:
Screenshot_20211221-215441_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

Marge Bouvier

Chatty Member
The other evening in the bath, she was “glowing” because she was taking time to herself and not dealing with men. She was in a good place and didn’t need to think about dating for a while.

Tonight she’s been with a few men in the last 6 weeks and really likes one of them???

Is it Ben?

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Lollipop19

Chatty Member
I say this as an overweight woman with a big tummy- no it's not sexy. Some people might be but mine isn't and nor is Poppy's. I'm all up for inclusion and like that clothes outlets have started to consider that there are people than a size 14 but this is a bit of a stretch for me to be honest. I feel like people like Poppy and Jess are setting back the body positive movement because, with the excessive drinking, eating and cooking gluttonous foods, paired with no exercise, they do actually promote that overweight people live the unhealthiest of lifestyles whereas some people struggle for different reasons.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

J2607

VIP Member
I hope no one is taking relationship advice from her, the girl doesn't have a clue
“If you’re not 100% happy, you CAN leave.”

I haven’t had the most experience in relationships but from what I understand they aren’t linear and you aren’t 100% happy all of the time. Sometimes they can be tough and you have to work at things. Sometimes unexpected challenges can come along. This comes across as a very self centred and immature view.

Anyone ramming it down your throats how happy they are being single, is usually the opposite. Why can’t she be neutral on it? Also sounded like she was dragging her ex going on about not dealing with ‘problematic’ men 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 26

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Has she actually just been a cunt about men reading and responding to the content of her tinder profile that she’s put on and called them mediocre for actually reading and responding in a tailored way?

Her opinion of herself is fucking ridiculous for someone who is a lazy, work-shy, spoiled fucking ignoramus. She deserves to be single and miserable for the rest of her life because honestly she brings not a single positive quality to the table. What a horrible, horrible girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

missbct

Chatty Member
Imagine going on insta and telling everyone you’ve had a ‘rough year’ and need to ‘heal’ from a 4 week relationship. Mate I split with my husband of 7 years who was abusive and have a kid in tow, read the fucking room! I mean I know she isn’t to know that and it’s my own issue but come on, you puked in a mask and he realised you were a total liability, get real.
As if she’s moaning about men answering her bio and actually making an effort. Ye gawds.

• Heart
  • Haha

Chip1984

VIP Member
I wonder how many of her followers working their arses off to pay rent and bills she’s just alienated with that one. Talk about showing your privilege!
Was just about to say the same. How many of us are losing sleep at night because we're worried about making ends meet, with the cost of everything going up? I'm sat here, with about 5 layers on, freezing my tits off, worrying about how much the gas bill is gonna be this month.

She's a fucking spoilt, privileged brat.

• Heart
  • Sad

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
Her partner for one month aka Chili fingers
Poor sod that messaged her on Tinder and she ignored for 5 months, she then realised she had no better offers so she text him. She stalked him at his work dragging her parents along and he sent over wine which was enough for Poppy to drop her knickers swiftly. Their entire relationship ( of a few weeks) during which she love bombed him constantly, consisted of eating vast amounts of food on her sofa, having drunk sex after dates which she brought her mates too and Poppy oversharing private details of him to her sheep on Instagram in an embarrassing teenage boy way. Oh and he took her recycling downstairs for her because she's a lazy brat !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Em_

VIP Member
I love her Mum's Christmas tree and how she goes all out for Christmas, her decorations are lovely.

Reactions: 24