Poppy Adams #12 "That never happened stories" by Poppy Adams aged 15 3/4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I seen it, it was disgusting šŸ¤¢ although sheā€™s not to blame for not knowing he was comingā€¦however they both should have screamed and bleached their eyeballs not act all casual and upload it to SM šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬
It was probably a welcome surprise for him

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Talking of Nina, her business page came up on TikTok and it her talking about how often bras get washed. She said ā€œone of my friends admitted that they only wash their bras once a year!ā€ and my immediate thought was: most likely Poppy šŸ˜³šŸ˜–

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
surely what sheā€™s doing is illegal as sheā€™s selling on used items for their normal price and sheā€™s also refusing refunds which is also illegal because when purchasing something in the uk every person is entitled to a refund itā€™s illegal to refuse a refund
What she is doing is morally dubious but not illegal. You can sell things for whatever price you like, or more likely what people will pay and it is not a legal requirement to offer refunds, retailers offer them but donā€™t have to, if I remember correctly the only legal thing is that if an item is faulty or not fit for purpose the manufacturer has to repair or replace.

Reactions: 1
What she is doing is morally dubious but not illegal. You can sell things for whatever price you like, or more likely what people will pay and it is not a legal requirement to offer refunds, retailers offer them but donā€™t have to, if I remember correctly the only legal thing is that if an item is faulty or not fit for purpose the manufacturer has to repair or replace.
And let's face it if anyone complains when they receive their unwashed creased item from her she can just block them off her Instagram with no comeback. In these circumstances it's buyer beware. Personally I would not be buying clothes off someone like her via Instagram. It's very evident she's not particularly fussy about hygiene or keeping her home tidy, she's also very open about her psoriasis so imo more fool anyone that is parting with cash for clothes they can most likely buy cheaper and from a reputable seller.

And yes what she is doing is morally wrong but she doesn't give 2 shits !

Reactions: 4
I thought her mate was staying yet when her brother entered flat it seemed just poppy.. in the kitchen.. pretending to be frightened..

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Christ her tits are tucked into her waistband in those videos Ben posted. Surely if youā€™re around your brother youā€™d at least put a sports / lounge bra on! šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Christ her tits are tucked into her waistband in those videos Ben posted. Surely if youā€™re around your brother youā€™d at least put a sports / lounge bra on! šŸ˜
Jist had a nosey, I've noticed she's not shared those stories

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.