Poppy Adams #12 "That never happened stories" by Poppy Adams aged 15 3/4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
surely what she’s doing is illegal as she’s selling on used items for their normal price and she’s also refusing refunds which is also illegal because when purchasing something in the uk every person is entitled to a refund it’s illegal to refuse a refund
Not trying to stick up for her cos I think she’s vile, but she’s not actually not doing anything wrong by stating no returns. It’s not illegal to refuse a refund at all. The online protection you get when buying from a business doesn’t apply when buying second hand from a private person and they don’t have to accept returns at all. Even shops don’t have to return anything unless faulty, they just choose to provide a better returns policy as good customer service.

Reactions: 14
Haha, never!! I inconvenience myself everyday by refusing to use any influencer links and having to find it myself 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
surely what she’s doing is illegal as she’s selling on used items for their normal price and she’s also refusing refunds which is also illegal because when purchasing something in the uk every person is entitled to a refund it’s illegal to refuse a refund
Nothing illegal in what she’s doing at all.

You can sell items for whatever you want. She can sell something she was gifted for £500 if she really wanted. It might not be morally right but that’s besides the point. Nowhere has to offer you a refund unless it’s faulty. Have you never bought second hand off eBay etc? Pretty much everywhere is no refunds.

Reactions: 1
So just to clarify ...she's selling on gifted unwashed 2nd hand clothes at almost the original selling price plus adding on top the postage and she's only sending them 2nd class??
Wow ! Just when you thought she couldn't get anymore awful she surprises you !
I find this disgusting. The prices are quite high considering if they were gifted and don’t even include postage.

For someone who doesn’t care about money she’s either being pure greed or desperate to make some coin…

Reactions: 8
I find this disgusting. The prices are quite high considering if they were gifted and don’t even include postage.

For someone who doesn’t care about money she’s either being pure greed or desperate to make some coin…
Perhaps bank of mum and dad has closed? She's going to be 30 this year ..long overdue !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How long she been in that bleeping bath for!? That cannot be good for her skin, I don’t care what she says.

Reactions: 4
How many times does she want to watch lotr?
Another one of poppy's personality ~qUiRkS~

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her car is fucked - she mentioned it before Christmas and said the other day that it wouldn’t start, and she’s been taking the train far more than she usually would. I’d say she’s looking for anything to help with her cash flow. Well, I say anything. Obviously working more than 2 days a week doesn’t count…

Reactions: 7
Her life is so meaningless 🤷🏻‍♀️ There is no substance no nothing - quite sad really.

Her car is fucked - she mentioned it before Christmas and said the other day that it wouldn’t start, and she’s been taking the train far more than she usually would. I’d say she’s looking for anything to help with her cash flow. Well, I say anything. Obviously working more than 2 days a week doesn’t count…
Maybe mum and dad have told her it’s time to stand on her own two feet (finally)

Reactions: 5
I thought Mum and Dad would have bought her a car for Christmas. I love that haven't bought her one. She needs to walk places more, she's such a lazy cow.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.