Poppy Adams #12 "That never happened stories" by Poppy Adams aged 15 3/4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
here we go.. we rented a car with our dipshit mate and drove to the highlands. “We made it”.

Also she looks like a completely different person and size again. I see the highlands have great lighting.

Go away you bleeping goblin.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
God they’re soooo annoying 😦 imagine trying to enjoy the peace and quiet of the area and all you can hear is those muppets squealing and all sorts 🙉

Reactions: 9
And all those massive chunky boots that's she's never out of but goes trekking through the Highlands in yellow trainers?? 😳

Reactions: 7
Did I just hear her say that her and her whole family drive horribly old cars? I’m sorry wasn’t she driving her mums Mercedes’ Benz’ before Christmas and saying how luxe it was compared to her car?

Reactions: 13
Did I just hear her say that her and her whole family drive horribly old cars? I’m sorry wasn’t she driving her mums Mercedes’ Benz’ before Christmas and saying how luxe it was compared to her car?
Woow I would be grateful just to own a car, she’s a brat

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.