Poppy Adams #12 "That never happened stories" by Poppy Adams aged 15 3/4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would probably be cheaper for them to buy her a car than pay £150 each time she gets the train
Or she could get a full time job and pay her own way like most 30 year olds do ? She has no children, no commitments, her supposed career as an influencer is non existent ...why doesn't she work full time ?

And isn't today one of her annoying mates arrives ? 🙄 I've no doubt the usual shite will be incoming on her stories - teenage boy behaviour and necking shots 🥴🥱🥱

Reactions: 14
Or she could get a full time job and pay her own way like most 30 year olds do ? She has no children, no commitments, her supposed career as an influencer is non existent ...why doesn't she work full time ?

And isn't today one of her annoying mates arrives ? 🙄 I've no doubt the usual shite will be incoming on her stories - teenage boy behaviour and necking shots 🥴🥱🥱
Over the top open mouthed laughter in 3,2,1….

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That thought will never have occurred to her!

Reactions: 2
Did anyone notice that she left her bathroom door wide open? Doesn’t she live with her brother 😱

Did anyone notice that she left her bathroom door wide open? Doesn’t she live with her brother 😱
Not sure he's there at the moment, but it's not like he hasn't seen it all before, we all know how close they are 😉

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Not sure he's there at the moment, but it's not like he hasn't seen it all before, we all know how close they are 😉
I wasn’t sure if he was there or not, made me sick thinking he was there 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s definitely Nina. Poppy said they might go back up to the highlands and that’s who she was with last time we were blessed with them flashing their arses for a photo 🙄

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
It’s definitely Nina. Poppy said they might go back up to the highlands and that’s who she was with last time we were blessed with them flashing their arses for a photo 🙄
Why are all her friends annoying? Millie is slightly less annoying than the other 2 and Poppy, but still annoying.

You clearly didn't see the ' surprise my naked sister' he filmed and put all over SM last year 🤮
Oh I seen it, it was disgusting 🤢 although she’s not to blame for not knowing he was coming…however they both should have screamed and bleached their eyeballs not act all casual and upload it to SM 😬😬😬

Reactions: 5
Oh I seen it, it was disgusting 🤢 although she’s not to blame for not knowing he was coming…however they both should have screamed and bleached their eyeballs not act all casual and upload it to SM 😬😬😬
Zero boundaries and its bloody weird ! 🥴

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.