Poppy Adams #12 "That never happened stories" by Poppy Adams aged 15 3/4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me that barely gets my phone out if I’m on a night out? It definitely wouldn’t occur to me to be doing those daft Instagram question things, I’m generally just enjoying being with friends

Reactions: 17
Is it just me that barely gets my phone out if I’m on a night out? It definitely wouldn’t occur to me to be doing those daft Instagram question things, I’m generally just enjoying being with friends
I thought the same, practically pushing eachother out the way to pose for the Instagram video 🧐

Reactions: 8
When is she going to grow the fuck up.. that stupid TikTok in a shopping centre.. that the shit teenagers do…

Also that top she has on is revolting.

Reactions: 9
When is she going to grow the fuck up.. that stupid TikTok in a shopping centre.. that the shit teenagers do…

It’s embarrassing. They were probably there for ages doing it as well.

Reactions: 6

The new designer shopping center.... I'm embarrassed for her

Reactions: 1
As if she’s nearly 30 making tiktoks like that. What a cunt. This is the shit you’d do when you’re 15 and get a sip of lambrini on Hogmanay. She’s an absolute embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I've just seen it, I was embarrassed for the pair of them. I don't think she realises how unfunny she is, she's just annoying.

Reactions: 15
So at 10am they were leaving to go to Glenfinnan viaduct (ie. the viaduct the ‘Harry potter’ train goes over). Takes 3.5 hours to drive there so they’ll arrive at 1:30 earliest and sun sets at 4:00 so a whole 2.5 hours to take in the highlands, sorry I mean be juvenile and probably moon at the passing trains.

Reactions: 7
So at 10am they were leaving to go to Glenfinnan viaduct (ie. the viaduct the ‘Harry potter’ train goes over). Takes 3.5 hours to drive there so they’ll arrive at 1:30 earliest and sun sets at 4:00 so a whole 2.5 hours to take in the highlands, sorry I mean be juvenile and probably moon at the passing trains.
I think these stories are pre recorded. I think they maybe went yesterday.

Bar that purple/pink thing she’s never out of, I don’t think she owns any other bras?
A1D3488F-A397-47C9-ADCB-9E66874477F3.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks