Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eastlondoner

VIP Member
She really has turned into the bird from work who every time they open their voice you think ‘ shut the fuck up and fuck off’

• Haha
Reactions: 21

JimmyJamJar

Chatty Member
I think the only reason she stays living in Edinburgh is so she can say “oh I live in Edinburgh” and it sounds slightly interesting… living in Essex in your mum and dads spare single bedroom with no job because you’re a grotesque lazy slob isn’t an interesting tinder bio is it 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Clementine

VIP Member
You know when you were an early teen and you kept a diary? Everything was dramatic and salacious? Instagram is the equivalent to Poppy. Bless her.

• Haha

TruthTalk67

I feel that the doable Stanley woman is always so passive aggressive it’s weird
She’s vile!! I ordered a piece from her once and it came ripped.! She sent me voice notes accusing me of sabotaging her work 🤣🤣 the dress was awful, shapeless and cheap. The way she dealt with my complaint was childish and rude. Never again.

• Wow

sailorcherries

VIP Member
Either she had sex with the man while Nina was elsewhere, had sex with Nina in the room or it didn't happen and the entire thing was over the top and scripted ... I know what I think.

Also, since when is she the "world's most travel sick person"? She travels constantly and is never, ever sick. She is always stuffing her face with with equivalent of the Radford families weekly shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Brumlass14

"I don't like too much too soon"... Fuck right off, she must be trying to pull our terrifyingly flexible legs 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19

liltatling

VIP Member
20211029_222542.jpg

Absolute catfish.
All about body positivity but angles/filters her pics to make her look smaller than she is. She's a walking contradiction she'd never post that unfiltered picture of herself on the right. I'd rather see her post relatable and real pics like that

• Wow

PepsiCherry

VIP Member
I'm sorry but no one is suffering any loss of self respect because they have a one night stand. Telling thousands of followers about your sex life, regardless of the number of people, is what most on here have an issue with - which is an entirely different kettle of fish.

I genuinely don't know how many people I've slept with, some relationships and some one night stands. That does not make me any less deserving of respect, or have any less respect for myself, than a virgin.

The respect I have for myself, and that others have for me, comes from lots of other avenues in my life not my sexual history.
Exactly

No more slut shaming here @scotsgirl51

burritoboo

She was staying with Nina in the hotel, if you look at her stories she posted a photo of the bed/tv and tagged the same hotel 😂😂
But Poppy has to make out like it was a guy! 🤨🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18

liltatling

VIP Member
Aahhh so now shes annoyed by other people's behaviour 🤔 remember screeching down the corridors in a hotel in the early hours?
Cute her boyfriend come and met her though 🥰

• Haha

Bella2920

VIP Member
Honestly I can’t emphasise enough how much bigger she really is in real life.

I’m in no way fat shaming because I’m a bigger girl myself, but given she claims so much body positivity BS she sure does try to hide her size.
I think that’s the big thing, I’m a size 20 and am all for body positivity etc… but people like Poppy can do more harm than good for women who are struggling with body image. If you see Poppy’s ‘real’ body and not the edited version she puts out and you are smaller or even a similar or larger size to her then it can start a bit of a spiral for people who compare themselves to her and wonder what they must look like / how big they really are / how are they bigger than her but wear a smaller size etc etc but it all really boils down to her (and other plus size instagrammers) being so disingenuous and playing on peoples insecurities to line their own pockets 👀

• Heart

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
I honestly think if I walked into a bar and those two were in there I’d turn around and walk out again

• Haha