Poppy Adams #11 Can't keep a boyfriend, thank God my brother goes with me to get my canesten

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As it’s mandatory up here in Scotland, I can only imagine it’s because she’s a selfish prick.
I didn't know it was mandatory in Scotland? I thought Sturgeon was more sensible than twatty Boris.
You can tell Poppy is someone who wouldn't wear a mask, no offence to non mask wearers

Reactions: 2
I didn't know it was mandatory in Scotland? I thought Sturgeon was more sensible than twatty Boris.
You can tell Poppy is someone who wouldn't wear a mask, no offence to non mask wearers
Yeah it’s mandatory in all public indoor settings up here, so she should be wearing it in transport, shops etc.
There have been a few stories she’s not been wearing it and I thought she should have been!

Reactions: 6
Yeah it’s mandatory in all public indoor settings up here, so she should be wearing it in transport, shops etc.
There have been a few stories she’s not been wearing it and I thought she should have been!
Ah, I wonder of she has a "lanyard"? I don't understand why she wouldn't wear one. I wish it was mandatory here.
I've just realised in my sleep deprived self that I thought you wrote not mandatory and I thought it wasn't mandatory anymore, sorry I've had a coffee now and read it properly.

Reactions: 3
Shes probably exempt 🙄
She’s seen wearing a mask quite a lot and she’s got one on again this morning so don’t think she’s exempt. Personally the whole mask thing doesn’t bother me either way. I’m off to Edinburgh tomorrow so gonna keep my peepers open for her 😂

Reactions: 1
Was in Edinburgh a few weeks ago and it'd definitely compulsory! You literally have to wear one to walk into every bar and restaurant. She picks and chooses when she wears her !

Reactions: 7
Fancy only working a couple of days a week and turning up to every shift hungover

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Fancy only working a couple of days a week and turning up to every shift hungover
She will be absolutely stinking of booze. It will be seeping out her pores!

I did this when I was an 18 year old student and had a part time shop job, not as a fully grown adult!

Reactions: 9
That girls laugh in the lift when Poppy is hanging over her is like ha ha get off me 😂

Hello all, I would just like to let everyone know I'm in Edinburgh on a hen weekend. Just walked past the satchel shop and poppy was in there 🤣 feel like I saw a celeb but my friends wouldn't get it so here I am telling you

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hello all, I would just like to let everyone know I'm in Edinburgh on a hen weekend. Just walked past the satchel shop and poppy was in there 🤣 feel like I saw a celeb but my friends wouldn't get it so here I am telling you
How massive was she? I'd have gone in and asked her to help me and then not buy anything.

Reactions: 5
The catfishing is unreal 🤣 she’s put up another q&a box today (for engagement purposes most likely!) will be interesting to see if she actually follows through with it…..
2CA786C0-69EB-48D1-90AA-9063CDD34A8E.jpeg
482FD626-D74A-48BB-822F-3EF910691D3B.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
So just having a nose at last night and i swear that Chinese guy was in the background of her last night out with Hagrid is he hadgrid boyfriend ? Or is poppy possible dating a wee Chinese boy ?
I'm sorry, did you mean to be so rude in your description of that man's ethnicity and race?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.