Poppy Adams #11 Can't keep a boyfriend, thank God my brother goes with me to get my canesten

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘When I’m in a relationship and having sex in the bed like EVERY DAY….’ I’ve eyerolled so hard at her I don’t have pupils anymore 😂Course love …the person who likened her to Jay from inbetweeners was spot on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
If someone bit my lip during a kiss on the FIRST DATE, I’d assume they didn’t know how to kiss 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
She's the rudest person in the world. I'm not sure anyone could be ruder than her.
Screenshot_20211113-201759.png

Reactions: 10
Why doesn’t it surprise me that she’s a scruffy bleep who never washes her bedding

Reactions: 10
I think it says a lot about a person when they’re horrified people change their sheets once per week. By her reaction, clearly doesn’t happen even when she’s having “sex every day” like she claims. Bet she does hers every few months 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Can't believe she's going to send that outfit back after her thrushy flaps have been in it 😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I think it says a lot about a person when they’re horrified people change their sheets once per week. By her reaction, clearly doesn’t happen even when she’s having “sex every day” like she claims. Bet she does hers every few months 🤢🤢🤢
I have psoriasis too just not as bad as her so I can’t imagine not changing my sheets twice a week, thats so weird and kinda gross

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ok so I have to apologise, I’ve been influenced 🙈 I bought the leopard print dress, not received it yet. I also bought THAT skirt and I have to say I can see why she wears it daily. I felt bloody fantastic even with a top tucked in and being a size 26! Norma service will resume shortly…..sorry!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ok so I have to apologise, I’ve been influenced 🙈 I bought the leopard print dress, not received it yet. I also bought THAT skirt and I have to say I can see why she wears it daily. I felt bloody fantastic even with a top tucked in and being a size 26! Norma service will resume shortly…..sorry!
I have to say that I've been looking at that skirt. I never wear skirts, as I don't tuck in, but wanted a day to day one. I've been put off because she wears it. What's it like size wise?
The leopard print dress was nice.

Reactions: 4
I have to say that I've been looking at that skirt. I never wear skirts, as I don't tuck in, but wanted a day to day one. I've been put off because she wears it. What's it like size wise?
The leopard print dress was nice.
I really like it, comfy, stretchy and it was only £6. I got the 3XL I think it was. It’s in the machine so can’t check it but deffo got the biggest.

Reactions: 2
I really like it, comfy, stretchy and it was only £6. I got the 3XL I think it was. It’s in the machine so can’t check it but deffo got the biggest.
Thank you, is it h&m? They've got some great stuff in at the moment.

It's ok to be influenced just don't use the lazy moos swipe ups ! 😜

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.