Poppy Adams #11 Can't keep a boyfriend, thank God my brother goes with me to get my canesten

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is, I got it in the sale for £6 though. Couple of months ago but just wore it Saturday for the first time. I didn’t use swipe ups!! Here’s link https://www2.hm.com/en_gb/productpage.1014390001.html
How is it length and quality wise? would it be appropriate for like office wear? I’ve been looking at how well it hides Poppy’s lumps and bumps and thinking is it too good to be true! How tall are you if you don’t mind me asking when thinking about the length? I would ask Poppy but…well 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I don't think she used to tell her (fake) size before. I can't remember.
The fact she is still in a size 26 in fitted clothes, I think you could hazard a guess that she was over a size 32 when she had her 2nd WLS .

How is it length and quality wise? would it be appropriate for like office wear? I’ve been looking at how well it hides Poppy’s lumps and bumps and thinking is it too good to be true! How tall are you if you don’t mind me asking when thinking about the length? I would ask Poppy but…well 😂🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m 5ft 7 and it sits just above my knees, maybe a bit higher. I’m wearing it tomorrow for work with some snags 🤣 although I’m not a massive lover of snags 🙈

Reactions: 2
I brought it and sent it back. It sat very weirdly on me. Also was shorter as my butt is quite round. If you don’t go in a lot at your waist like poopy does it looks a bit funny. Well it did on me and I do have a waist. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Lol. I hadn’t even looked properly at her stores so was joking, I’m a sad case and went and checked. IT WAS BEN.
F92DA345-1BE4-4095-8DD4-F291FD0FB1B8.jpeg

946343BA-157E-4F65-92A1-88D6FAB1F26A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
How delightful that he took her on a date all the way to Glasgow to feed her crap !

Is it not odd that her brother is encouraging her to eat in this manner knowing she has had WLS twice now and that their mum and dad funded it ?

Reactions: 6
I've had a good laugh this morning viewing her stories. Poppy is so deluded, she doesn't go out looking for a man, she isn't desperate for a relationship, hilarious. Oh and to top it off she said Men aren't good at taking photos, maybe because they don't filter the tit of their photos, like she does. I'll give her some credit, she's made me laugh this morning 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Skipped through her stories again because her dating talk is soooooo boring. She honestly thinks she's the oracle when it comes to relationships and sex.

Reactions: 8
honestly feel like she purposely left bens face off her stories to make it look like she was in Glasgow on a date yesterday… how bleeping weird when you’re out and about with your brother 🙈
Her stories this morning have definitely been laughable… firstly some people meet their partners organically in places other than nightclubs… like jobs 🙄 and just because you’re seeing fit guys walk around edinburgh doesn’t mean they are also single and desperate!

Reactions: 13
She talks in circles (and a lot of hog wash) but I will agree with her that the dating scene in Edinburgh is not good! Especially for plus size dating, in my experience.

If she does find Archie 2.0, it’ll be interesting to see how she behaves… will it be “when you know; you know!” after 3 weeks, like it was with him 🤨 or will she be more wary…

Also that outfit picture she’s just posted on stories 😩🤣🤣 biggest catfish yet!!! She looks like a size 10! 😵💫

Reactions: 11
How delightful that he took her on a date all the way to Glasgow to feed her crap !

Is it not odd that her brother is encouraging her to eat in this manner knowing she has had WLS twice now and that their mum and dad funded it ?
He obviously likes her chunky

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.