Poppy Adams #11 Can't keep a boyfriend, thank God my brother goes with me to get my canesten

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus she has work soon who goes on a session like
That then goes to work me maybe when I was 18/20 but Jesus Christ imagine the smell of drink

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Is she not embarrassed about posting every shot she does? How old is she? 🤣🤣🤣

The amount of cringe of a grown woman filming everything on a night out rather than enjoying her night out is so hard. The dancing/arse out etc was just sad
Also LOOK AT MY MOUTH I AM IMPLYING I SNOGGED SOMEONE this morning is so absolutely pathetic. It was probably herself in the mirror.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She acts like she’s in uni and it’s all new to her! You are heading towards 30 calm your tits now women!

Reactions: 10
I've just seen her stories and the photos she posted and came straight over here. I'm surprised she's kept the grid photos up, not exactly flattering.
I do think she's trying to make Archie jealous, but it's not working. I imagine he's thinking what a lucky escape he's head.
I think she's going to be eternally single.

Imagine going to buy a handbag today for £200 and get served from poppy and her shot breath. Good job we wear masks in Scotland 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think the break up hit her hard
Trying to over enjoy any night meal out
Absolutely trying to make the x jealous it’s all very child like and embarrassing
I’m sure he is thinking phew 😮💨 luck escape
Would have more respect if she came in and said when they broke up it hurt and and she’s devastated

Reactions: 9
I was awake and watching those stories in real time and I really thought they'd be deleted by morning but who am I kidding? Got to show the world how fun we are 😬 I hope her boss sees her stories

I was awake and watching those stories in real time and I really thought they'd be deleted by morning but who am I kidding? Got to show the world how fun we are 😬 I hope her boss sees her stories
I was thinking that… it’s something I used to do when I was like 18/19 get wrecked and roll
Into work!! It’s clear she doesn’t actually care about her job otherwise she wouldn’t risk it! I’d never do that now cos i need my job to live, for her it’s just a part time jolly

When we she realise that she just looks like a complete state and no one is impressed by her life of complete chaos ?!

Reactions: 6
How has she still got a job.. any self respecting boss would get rid of her by now.. so unprofessional.. she’ll probably end up puking in one of the bags!
grow up poppy..get a real job and a real life.. this is painful to watch..

I’d love to know her life plan.. is this it forever? Drinking, “shagging”, and wearing that black skirt??? I’d be so ashamed/concerned if she was one of my family members.

Those new glasses are SO much better than the Derdrie Barlow ones she normally wears. The new ones actually suit her.

Reactions: 6
She has to be still drunk going to work? Why do her bosses put up with her tit? She can’t be selling a tit tonne of bags over her 2 half days of work!? Tempted to email the store and pretend to be a disgruntled customer who smelt alcohol on her today! * obvs I never would!
Also…love her new glasses 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder what her boss thinks of her coming in after a night on the shots? She must be sweating out alcohol

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.