Poppy Adams #10 stings and onion rings, now cams left for better things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I don't understand is that Poppy is supposed to be part of the BoPo movement. So for all the shite she spouts about loving herself and her body whatever it's size, as soon as another person mentions she is bigger and that they like that, she takes offence 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Reactions: 8
For someone that doesn’t care what trolls or indeed any men think about her she’s spent over an hour bleating on about trolls and men. It was the last thing she spoke about before bed and the first thing she spoke about when she woke up. She needs a bleeping psychiatrist.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes, sorry I don't buy the "she loves herself". She's quite selfish, but it's easy to see how self-conscious she really feels, despite what she says.

She lives in her own bubble, needs to be always surrounded by people who agree with her or like her, however she's well aware she's not everyone (and not most men) cup of tea.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Have you heard of people who are sick on nights out so they can drink more? Has she had surgery so she can eat more? Does that make any sense?! I know what I mean.

Her approach to food is just a madness 🤯

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.