Poppy Adams #10 stings and onion rings, now cams left for better things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Course bleeping of course
Staring for a completely different reason than you think "lad" 🙄
It's like the 2 seperate men ssid exactly the same thing to her on a night out. I'd worship the ground you walked on.
Another story to add to the "it never fuckin happened" book

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Course bleeping of course
She should absolutely stay single because no one is ever going to love her as much as she loves herself.
And there is absolutely nothing wrong with loving yourself....everyone should! Be she is egotistical with it - delusions of grandeur

Reactions: 15
Probably staring at them like “why the duck is that big grizzly bear of a guy slevvering over this weird girl posing on someone’s doorstep”

or knowing how she likes the bend the truth it’ll have been the post man staring at her waiting for her to wobble away so he can do his job.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Probably staring at them like “why the duck is that big grizzly bear of a guy slevvering over this weird girl posing on someone’s doorstep”

or knowing how she likes the bend the truth it’ll have been the post man staring at her waiting for her to wobble away so he can do his job.
I’m crying at this!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3

It baffles me that her go to is they are looking at her because they fancy her but it's more likely to be the opposite!

I'm all for self love....
but let's keep it real too !!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Guysssssss I am at whistlebinkies right now, i love this place and can’t believe she is ruining it for me. I will come back to you if I see her. 🕵️‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Guysssssss I am at whistlebinkies right now, i love this place and can’t believe she is ruining it for me. I will come back to you if I see her. 🕵️‍♀️
Yes please do 👌🏼 but don't let her ruin it for you. Enjoy your night hen.

I might be an old lady but it's very late to be starting a night out. Or is this prime going out time for the cool insta kids?

As an aside to this - she's got a right waddle on her hasn't she

Reactions: 6
Yes please do 👌🏼 but don't let her ruin it for you. Enjoy your night hen.

I might be an old lady but it's very late to be starting a night out. Or is this prime going out time for the cool insta kids?

As an aside to this - she's got a right waddle on her hasn't she
The skirt again !! 🤮

And her brothers story always show the true size of her ! Size 20 ?! Errr noooo !!!

Reactions: 10
Poppy and her “multiple” men again. Jesus Christ she’s got some ego on her
She fair fancies her biscuit. The way she talks about men coming on to her EVERYWHERE she goes gets right on my tits. She’s so full of herself she thinks that every man who so much as looks in her direction wants a piece of Poppy’s pie.

I still think it’s all an attempt to make Cam jealous but I reckon that ship has well and truly sailed down the Forth.

• Heart
The drunk stories with the make up over her face are giving me LIFE this morning! She will be so embarrassed when she finally gets up at about 4pm 🙄

why were her and her lover (oooops! I mean brother) eating a massive dinner at 11.10pm?!?
Who the duck eats dinner at 11.10pm? Why was benji still wake at 4am?!
They literally have no jobs/responsibilities and live like uni students.

shambles

Reactions: 16
Anyone else find it weird how poppy said hello to Ben when she came home? That’s legit how I might say hello to my boyfriend waiting for me at home 🙃🙃 those two are soooo wrong on EVERY level! They both live the absolute life with ZERO responsibility

Reactions: 9
I don’t like Poppy but 100% what she was rambling about men saying they like you despite your size! It drives me mental. I’m not here to be fetishised by men, and no woman should be.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.