Poppy Adams #10 stings and onion rings, now cams left for better things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes please do šŸ‘ŒšŸ¼ but don't let her ruin it for you. Enjoy your night hen.

I might be an old lady but it's very late to be starting a night out. Or is this prime going out time for the cool insta kids?

As an aside to this - she's got a right waddle on her hasn't she
Iā€™m younger than poppy and I thought it was a bit late to start going out, Iā€™ve not done that since I was at college šŸ˜‚ but then weā€™ve got responsibilities and stuff that poppy doesnā€™t haveā€¦
I also just noticed the waddle, not sure Iā€™d ever seen her walk in a video before but itā€™s a full on waddle!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nope not yet. God sheā€™s been pregnant forever !!!
She's currently the lead actress in her own online conspiracy theory of has she or hasn't she had her baby ! Poppy is beyond strange but FFFB takes weird to a whole new level !!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Se

Sorry for de-railing, but has she had her baby yet?
Apparently she has! Yet came on her stories and said she hadnā€™t? Yet did an announcement to her close Facebook friends that she had had the baby but wasnā€™t telling Instagram yet! Very weird!

Reactions: 3
Apparently she has! Yet came on her stories and said she hadnā€™t? Yet did an announcement to her close Facebook friends that she had had the baby but wasnā€™t telling Instagram yet! Very weird!
i reckon Robbie has out his foot down for once and said not to tell Instagram yet

Reactions: 2
i reckon Robbie has out his foot down for once and said not to tell Instagram yet
Likely yes. I am friends with a mutual of Robbie and his friend actually reshared his story to her own insta story of the generic photo of ā€˜dad carrying the new born baby in car chair leaving hospitalā€™ pic so yes maybe heā€™s said she canā€™t share to the people she doesnā€™t know

Reactions: 5
She's currently the lead actress in her own online conspiracy theory of has she or hasn't she had her baby ! Poppy is beyond strange but FFFB takes weird to a whole new level !!
Both unbearable catfish weirdosšŸ‘

Reactions: 6
Isnā€™t she embarrassed to be wearing that skirt yet again?? I mean I am all for rewearing things and definitely donā€™t think you need a new outfit everytime you go out but she is literally trying to establish herself as a fashion/lifestyle blogger, we know how many clothes she has, so why is she wearing it to death?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Isnā€™t she embarrassed to be wearing that skirt yet again?? I mean I am all for rewearing things and definitely donā€™t think you need a new outfit everytime you go out but she is literally trying to establish herself as a fashion/lifestyle blogger, we know how many clothes she has, so why is she wearing it to death?
It's the skirt that draws all these random men to her ! They can't resist her in that grubby grotty skirt!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Thank you, I'll have to have a nosey at fffb instagram, I found her a bit dull so never really followed her. I didn't look now she was that odd.

Back to Poppy, I can't understand why her and Archie are still following each other. If the kissing story is true, it must be to make him jealous.

Thank you, I'll have to have a nosey at fffb instagram, I found her a bit dull so never really followed her. I didn't look now she was that odd.

Back to Poppy, I can't understand why her and Archie are still following each other. If the kissing story is true, it must be to make him jealous.
Iā€™m pretty sure everything she says and does at the moment is to ā€œremind him what heā€™s missingā€ šŸ˜‚

• Haha
i donā€™t get it..so she was basically being cornered by a guy she wasnā€™t really interested inā€¦but didnā€™t take the opportunity to get away when 4 different guys gave it to her?

sure luv

Did anyone actually listen to/read all that because I really couldn't be arsed to hear another one of her sermons on men?

• Haha
I skipped the story, anyone want to give me the gist of if? There is something about the way she tells stories that just seems like sheā€™s making it up, itā€™s language that she uses most of all, but also her mannerismsā€¦ just seems very fake.

Reactions: 8
I skipped the story, anyone want to give me the gist of if? There is something about the way she tells stories that just seems like sheā€™s making it up, itā€™s language that she uses most of all, but also her mannerismsā€¦ just seems very fake.
It was her usual waffle of its not her it's them that has the issues, trolls are evil people who have issues because they bring other people down, her self love journey means that she's untouchable now ( not by the imaginary men of Scotland on her nights out clearly) and that no one saying she's fat can hurt her and they are mean and unwell for saying such things to her even if they meant it as a compliment how dare they have the audacity to point out what we all can see about her but she can't etc etc etc šŸ„±šŸ„±šŸ„±šŸ„± she sounded like one of those really naff self help books ! Sermonising from her pit looking like Deidre Barlow in her specs ..I mean seriously who is going to take advice from an over grown child who's throws her toys when she gets knocked back by some random pissed bloke ! šŸ„±

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It was her usual waffle of its not her it's them that has the issues, trolls are evil people who have issues because they bring other people down, her self love journey means that she's untouchable now ( not by the imaginary men of Scotland on her nights out clearly) and that no one saying she's fat can hurt her and they are mean and unwell for saying such things to her even if they meant it as a compliment how dare they have the audacity to point out what we all can see about her but she can't etc etc etc šŸ„±šŸ„±šŸ„±šŸ„± she sounded like one of those really naff self help books ! Sermonising from her pit looking like Deidre Barlow in her specs ..I mean seriously who is going to take advice from an over grown child who's throws her toys when she gets knocked back by some random pissed bloke ! šŸ„±
Ey, don't diss the Deirdre!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Poppy would be living her best life if she had 2 men fighting over her a la Ken Barlow and Mike Baldwin. Can you imagine?! šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.