Poppy Adams #10 stings and onion rings, now cams left for better things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the autumn pic it looks like she has 2 same side boots on, or is it just me.
Strategic hand placement in the polo neck pic too, gotta give it to her she knows her angles!

Reactions: 7
If you compare the stripes on the hanger and on her body there really isn’t much more of that top under the skirt. Another 2/3 small stripes. She’d probably have to tuck it into her tights to stop it rolling up

Reactions: 2
Just came on here to post the same thing. I even zoomed in on thabd e screenshot, as I couldn't believe it.
View attachment 801006
Doesn't mean she bought the 20 ? She's a size 26 ....! Still !!!

And she still continues to wear that hideous skirt which shows off her low hanging stomach line and draws attention to her strange legs ... how can she not see what we all can see ? No idea why she persists in wearing it continuously...looks bloody awful !

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
In the autumn pic it looks like she has 2 same side boots on, or is it just me.
Strategic hand placement in the polo neck pic too, gotta give it to her she knows her angles!
I thought the exact same thing when I seen that… I always find her feet look weird in full length photos but I think it’s cause she stands mental to make her legs look skinnier!

Reactions: 1
Erm so I bought this top myself like 2 weeks ago so don’t be slating it ok guys cos I really like it 🤣 to confirm the material is really stretchy and generous, I would’ve liked a 22, which is the biggest size at Tesco, but was out of stock so got a 20, actually fits fine doesn’t ride up or anything for me, but then again I class myself as a 20-22, not a 24-26 🤔

Reactions: 8
Doesn't mean she bought the 20 ? She's a size 26 ....! Still !!!

And she still continues to wear that hideous skirt which shows off her low hanging stomach line and draws attention to her strange legs ... how can she not see what we all can see ? No idea why she persists in wearing it continuously...looks bloody awful !
Thats true, she probably bought the 26, if they had one and wants us all to think she's a size 20

Super stretchy is what she needs for her psoriasis by the way (just the opposite).
Poppy surely knows how to take care of herself lol

Firstly morning tats 🖤

Please someone put my mind at ease is she bleeping kidding me no way and I mean this in the nicest way possible is she a size 20 in Tesco's f&f I sometimes pick a top up when am in there not very often mind but when I do I have to get a 20 to 22 sometime and am not as big as poppy am an 18 but shes made me feel like my exs mate used to make me feel like I need to be crane lifted from my house kinda big

Reactions: 6
Clothes sizing means nothing. It depends on fabric, cut and body shape. Like people have already said that top will be super short under her skirt and the fabric will be stretched.

Reactions: 8
Erm so I bought this top myself like 2 weeks ago so don’t be slating it ok guys cos I really like it 🤣 to confirm the material is really stretchy and generous, I would’ve liked a 22, which is the biggest size at Tesco, but was out of stock so got a 20, actually fits fine doesn’t ride up or anything for me, but then again I class myself as a 20-22, not a 24-26 🤔
I think it's a nice top. I bet it looks better on you than Poppy xx
Clothes sizing means nothing. It depends on fabric, cut and body shape. Like people have already said that top will be super short under her skirt and the fabric will be stretched.
This is so true. I'm wearing a size 18 top today but was wearing a size 26 dress yesterday. I'd say it differs from brand to brand, but even within each brand (if that makes sense) the sizes differ.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.