Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Em_

VIP Member
She looks awful, how does she think this is a good look
Screenshot_20210921-101320.png

She looks awful, how does she think this is a good look
Screenshot_20210921-101320.png
I've just realised who she reminds me off.
Screenshot_20210921-103254.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Junebug

I am so annoyed that they filmed the staff member at the pharmacy. Poppy has no boundaries, she's filmed the person who was potentially homeless and made fun of him...and again now they think filming this will be funny. This staff member is a key worker, they don't need the stress of someone filming them while doing their job, and then having it posted to Instagram. Also, Poppy saying her stuttered while asking if she needed cream or a pessary...I doubt he was stumbling over the words cos of what it was; literally anyone in that field will not be embarrassed talking about medical issues or needs, what is embarrassing though and might make you nervous is being filmed by two adults who need to grow up.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Aliceinw0nderland

I would love her to live a day in a regular humans life with actual problems.
You know with working 40+ hours a week, not able to afford to live off your wage, ill family members, no feckin car. No fecking petrol to get back and forth to work 😫😫 we don't all live the high life and scrounge off parents left right & centre.
I've never seen such a privileged, the world owes me everything, type of person. Shes fuckin grinding my gears lately so much.
£80 food bill last night, that's nice you can afford that on a 2 day a week wage poppy. Fuck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
The vomit green suit, the standard-issue industrial safety boots, the ill fitting bra, the face of someone who’s just been sedated, the bullshit caption when we all know that stairwell is the furthest that suit will travel out of her house until it’s back in a parcel bag with a return label on it… I don’t even know where to begin!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Is it time again for me to mention how DS hate fat women? Charging £150 for a duvet cover with holes cut in it for head and arms.

That hideous purple lounge suit that made Jess look like she was wearing an inflatable sumo suit.....

The company is barely keeping afloat. Quelle surprise 🙄

This was THE WORST and when I accepted that Jess was now like every other insta hun and will shill anything for 💰

No self respecting fat woman would wear this - ever!!!

E2054C1F-5AB4-40D4-AB1B-53C0554F84F3.png
[/QUOTE]

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Marge Bouvier

Chatty Member
Hope Poppy is okay, what with Insta being down. I’m imagining her just talking into the void. Longing to tell someone that isn’t Ben about how she had a guy slide into her DMs and it was actually Prince Harry. How she said “Harry mate, look I’m not about the hiking and stuff that you do. Like, I love that for you hun but if you’re not gonna get all up in my thrush then I’M gonna have to turn you down. Okay, byeeeeeeee”

• Haha
Reactions: 31

InstaFamous

Walked past Poppy today in the city and can 100% confirm that she must have some sort of magic camera because she looks a size 14 in that insta post and easily a 26 in person.

Also her beloved Snags were doing a fantastic Nora Batty impression and it irked me on a very deep level.

• Haha

Pizzledizzle

I personally love road trips with my brother so we can talk about my vaginas bacterial imbalance! 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
View attachment 809021
Get lost 😂 she presents as a moody, spoilt, entitled, rude, brat.
I stopped watching at that - I can't take anymore of her. No idea and not interested what she was moaning about this time. I'm adopting the 'if you don't like it don't look approach' because I cannot stand to watch her drivel anymore. The way like she talks....like going up....at like the end...of like every few words. Gives me rage 🤬
What a fucked up world we live in when people are paid to be lazy, gluttonous slobs. I find absolutely nothing interesting, inspirational or am in no way influenced by these people. I feel sad there is people out there who are. But I think these people aspire to the easy ride these 'influencers' have.
No one will ever love Poppy as much as Poppy loves Poppy.

A9D0CD84-FAA8-452D-9A38-2707D3190E79.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I'm just questioning where in my life I went wrong. I've been flat out at work supporting palliative patients at home, barely having 5 mins to throw a shitty sandwich down my neck, all the while, this self indulged, human marshmallow is ticking these things off like it's a major achievement.

I hope her next shit is a hedgehog 🖕🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
3 separate men in the space of a few weeks have said that they’d worship the ground she walks on…. 🤥 🤥 🤥 the delusions of grandeur is worrying at this point.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
When I was a size 22-24 my sister lectured me on the price of clothes. She said “your clothes have double the amount of fabric mine do so you should pay more!” I argued I doubted it was double and she weighed the identical bridesmaid dresses and calculated the % of how much more mine weighed and what the price difference should be! 😂
I bet your sister is a hoot at parties.. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 28

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
I also think DS are quite arrogant with the whole “Instagram was down the day we wanted to announce and the following day our engagement was so low and nobody bought tickets”… eh no your engagement is low because you want to charge someone £30 to enter a shop so you can line the pockets of z-list influencers who are too lazy to get a real job. It’s embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28