Poppy Adams #10 stings and onion rings, now cams left for better things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her ' downs ' may well be linked to her excessive alcohol consumption...find it strange that she hasn't considered that a possibility to he honest!
100% booze blues/session depression, whatever you want to call it. Also filming yourself while Sitting on the toilet is just pure gross 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Omg I dunno why she thinks this whole emotional wreck persona is cool or attractive… the Adele song thing is sending me! She was with Archie for a couple of months tops not exactly comparable to Adele’s divorce 😂no wonder guys run a mile 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Omg I dunno why she thinks this whole emotional wreck persona is cool or attractive… the Adele song thing is sending me! She was with Archie for a couple of months tops not exactly comparable to Adele’s divorce 😂no wonder guys run a mile 😂😂
Another day, another reason for Poppy to attention seek...

Reactions: 5
I love her most recent outfit post on the grid. Hate that for me x
I’ll see myself out! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I need to know the secret to her angles. I'm a size 14/16 and I swear I look bigger than her in my photos. Maybe I'm just looking at myself too critically in my photos 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m an 18/20 and look miles bigger than Poppy. She really is queen of the angles

Reactions: 10
I need to know the secret to her angles. I'm a size 14/16 and I swear I look bigger than her in my photos. Maybe I'm just looking at myself too critically in my photos 😔
We all know that in IRL, you really don't look bigger than Poppy xxx

same here lovey, I’m a 12/14 and think she looks a similar size to me on those pics! Don’t feel sad she just knows her angles/editing! X

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Cat fishing poppy is at it again - Im a size 14 and id swear in her latest pics she is smaller than me 😐

Reactions: 9
How does she KNOW she has a cold? My husband had Covid and it started off exactly like any cold he has ever had in his life. I appreciate there are other illnesses going around, including colds, that aren’t Covid but would you go to work with symptoms if you hadn’t had a negative PCR? Behaviour like this is why Covid is still at ridiculous levels here in the UK.

Reactions: 16
How does she KNOW she has a cold? My husband had Covid and it started off exactly like any cold he has ever had in his life. I appreciate there are other illnesses going around, including colds, that aren’t Covid but would you go to work with symptoms if you hadn’t had a negative PCR? Behaviour like this is why Covid is still at ridiculous levels here in the UK.
Absolutely this!!! Selfish bleep!!

Reactions: 7
Exactly. I've got the cold that's going round, I'm in my third week of it now, I've had a negative PCR, so it is a cold, but I didn't go out until I'd had the results back, Poppy is a selfish twit.
I'm also fed up of her going on about the cold, I'm on the third week of it now and I've never heard anyone go one about it as much as her.

Reactions: 7
Exactly. I've got the cold that's going round, I'm in my third week of it now, I've had a negative PCR, so it is a cold, but I didn't go out until I'd had the results back, Poppy is a selfish twit.
I'm also fed up of her going on about the cold, I'm on the third week of it now and I've never heard anyone go one about it as much as her.
Oh god same! I’m in week three as well and I’m now on antibiotics because I have a chest infection on top! I wish I could moan about it but I have a full time job I have to get on with - I’m lucky I work from home but I’m sure my boyfriend and colleagues would get bored pretty quick if I kept going on about it.
I also did a PCR and didn’t leave until I have the results. Cannot be too careful at the moment there’s loads going around but covid is still a thing and we need to still take the right precautions.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.