Poppy Adams #10 stings and onion rings, now cams left for better things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love that she’s rolling about the living room almost naked when her brother is living with her. Pair of incestuous weirdos.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
It's excess fat on her leg getting pulled down by gravity. That's one of the main places where people usually have excess fat when they lose big amounts of weight. If you look at people who've had skin removal the main places are bingo wings stomach and thighs.
It's got to be uncomfortable

“I love my body so much, I’m contorting myself and using every trick in the book to hide its real shape”

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Absolutely dying over the ben and poppy comments you guys are making 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Poppy - “take the sexy photos now!” Just wondering where the sexy photos before her 2nd weight loss surgery are?

Reactions: 4
Not entirely her fault but that body... lucky her she's good at makeup at least.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
“I love my body so much, I’m contorting myself and using every trick in the book to hide its real shape”
Yes to this and also makes the pity me sermon from the bath the previous night even more unbelievable and just pure attention seeking!

She modelled for snag tights…. So just your standard day then? Hope they gifted her some new one 🤮
The best part of that post ..." I modelled for snag tights, but I wasn't sure if I was allowed to talk about it so I never said anything yesterday " errr wtaf?! It's snag tights you absolute dick not Gucci ! She really is soo far up her own arse ! They haven't asked her to model the tights because she's some gorgeous model, they want her legs because they are fat, short and an unusual shape ! She's such a twit !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She can't listen to a new Adelle song (I didn't even know she had one out today) because she's too delicate, she needs to get a grip, she's so pathetic. I imagine it's all over Archie, they went out for what, 2/3 months, absolutely pathetic.

Reactions: 12
I hate this new ‘trend’ that you have to pose in underwear and post online to ‘love’ your body! There is nothing wrong with loving your body and being fully clothed! I’ve seen so many people now hoping on to this and thinking they need to join in and not 100% comfortable with it. It’s just another way of getting validation and being told how ‘brave’ you are even though being called brave isn’t a compliment either :unsure::rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 10
bet it was hard for her to get off the floor after those ‘sexy’ undie pics, what with her dodgy hip…
did her carer help?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Absolutely dying over the ben and poppy comments you guys are making 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Poppy - “take the sexy photos now!” Just wondering where the sexy photos before her 2nd weight loss surgery are?
These are the before pics because she sure as heck doesn't look much different to a year ago before the 2nd WLS !

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.