Poppy Adams #10 stings and onion rings, now cams left for better things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. I've got the cold that's going round, I'm in my third week of it now, I've had a negative PCR, so it is a cold, but I didn't go out until I'd had the results back, Poppy is a selfish twit.
I'm also fed up of her going on about the cold, I'm on the third week of it now and I've never heard anyone go one about it as much as her.
When your life is mundane and empty the cold is a big deal. The rest of us choose to just get on with things!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
"It's taking all my energy to speak" she says, as she continues to pollute Instagram with stories of her talking tit for attention. She keeps talking because she likes her voice like that because she 100% thinks it makes her sound sexy. She is just waiting for a man to slide in and tell her her voice is sexy, then probably proceed to screenshot it and put it on her story saying "the audacity".

• Haha
Reactions: 22
With the cleavage out as a thirst trap also. I was just waiting for the “oh did I just flash my nipple?! What am I like?!”

😐

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Exactly. I've got the cold that's going round, I'm in my third week of it now, I've had a negative PCR, so it is a cold, but I didn't go out until I'd had the results back, Poppy is a selfish twit.
I'm also fed up of her going on about the cold, I'm on the third week of it now and I've never heard anyone go one about it as much as her.
Same! Except its my 2nd week. I dud go out though while waiting for my pcr results, but it was to say goodbye to my father. Everyone agreed they didn't care about me doing it, but I was negative anyway.
Id Love Poppy to exoerience true life problems.
Imagine she did have covid, having to isolate herself in her room away from Ben. That wouldn't last.

Reactions: 3
Does her brother just follow her around taking pictures for her Instagram? Like her own personal paparazzi.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh shes on another date with her brother,eating her 10% of the meal she’s ordered.

Reactions: 12
Oh look her brother off to Essex from Edinburgh again.... their mileage 🙄🙄🙄. I struggle to visit family in Newcastle lol

Reactions: 7
Maybe it’s my age but I just don’t understand this top, is it supposed to look like it’s falling off?
and we all know she’s not leaving her flat in those shoes
Or in that outfit. She's edited there, I can't see her massive gunt.

Reactions: 9
Maybe it’s my age but I just don’t understand this top, is it supposed to look like it’s falling off?
It’s a weird top, it also doesn’t look like it’s a size too big for her which she is claiming. There’s never a side on photo, it probably looks ridiculous since it’s high at the sides

Reactions: 6
She should really return that dressing gown or see a doctor about her awkwardly angled shoulders because she can never seem to wear her clothes properly… 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can't be bothered to use her Dyson air wrap 🙄 oh lar de dah! I'd love to have an air wrap....I'd be using it all the time. I have to graft and save up for one though so it does make me appreciate things unlike spoilt Poopy.
And 100% edited out the gunt in that pic. Cue the stories later of men all over Edinburgh throwing themselves at her saying how amazing she is 🙄

ETA - that of course was meant to say Poppy but I like Poopy better 😂

Reactions: 24
Don't know why her tit always has to be hanging out of that dressing gown. On another note, does anyone else find it a bit sad that Poppy (and other influencers) literally spend hours getting dressed up just to take selfies in the house?

Reactions: 24
My sister has this top in a size 16 and you wear it tucked in. Poppy is a class A catfish

Reactions: 7
Don't know why her tit always has to be hanging out of that dressing gown. On another note, does anyone else find it a bit sad that Poppy (and other influencers) literally spend hours getting dressed up just to take selfies in the house?
It's crazy....I thought she was going out as she's missed throwing shots down her neck and sticking her tongue out 😜
All that for an Instagram post...how sad! 😂 Considering she is so ill she'd be best not fannying around playing dress up. She should just get some night nurse down her, shut the duck up and get some rest.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.