Poppy Adams #10 stings and onion rings, now cams left for better things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘THE AUDACITY’ is back, unfortunately. As in “Last night I had the audacity to look like this” (cue pouty photo)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She thinks it makes her sound intelligent…it really doesn’t
I think she needs to look up what audacity means ...not quite sure what is audacious about her doing a mirror selfy with her shoulder showing and her gurning at her bathroom mirror !

Her constant attempt to look sexy is becoming tedious ! Sexy is not slapping on a load of makeup and backcombing your hair !
She thinks it makes her sound intelligent…it really doesn’t

Reactions: 12
I just cannot believe the meet and greet extravaganza hasn't sold out yet 😂 the audacity!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Imagine selling two reasonably nice looking dresses to stoat about in the same cum-drenched black skater skirt you always wear? She’s a bleeping weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She does think she’s gods gift doesn’t she.

I did used to love her confidence, but realise now she’s just a bleeping big arrogant baby!

Her diet is vile aswell, who has WLS twice and still shovels tit in her pie hole like she does 🤢 she’s revolting

Reactions: 15
I came across someone who had WLS 6 months ago and has lost like 8 stone 😬she shows her meals and can eat barely anything

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Someone I know did this. She had WLS and totally fucked it up by drinking all the time. Over time it stretched it and it was a total waste of time and money. What infuriates me about it is she managed to get it on the NHS as she works for the NHS herself and knew exactly what to say etc to get it… but she’s a bleep 😂 much like poppy haha

• Haha
Reactions: 14
As if that dress is a size 24 and with no stretch, she's such a liar. I don't know why they can't be honest about their size. She'll never wear that our of the house. She's the worst person in the internet.

Reactions: 9
I have this week made the decision to self fund weight loss surgery. I have watched her weight loss q&a and im shocked she did not need to do any liver shrinking diet or lose weight before. With her BMI she must of paid well over 16 thousand. To not even lose much in a year is such a waste. This is taught me all the things I won’t be doing!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
As if that dress is a size 24 and with no stretch, she's such a liar. I don't know why they can't be honest about their size. She'll never wear that our of the house. She's the worst person in the internet.
If it is a 24 she clearly needs a size 26 as it's not supposed to show every roll and cling to her arse !

Interesting to see now she's worked with snag tights she's now not wearing their tights with her usual clown boots combo !

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.