Poppy Adams #10 stings and onion rings, now cams left for better things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That vibrator she’s been sent is £200!! I’m sure Ben will be getting involved with that later

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
No one, and I mean no one needs the image of her self pleasuring in their head ...ever 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Aw how sweet that Poppy and her brother have been on a date to the cinema tonight 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Call me a prude but there's something so icky about her fudding herself silly with her gifted sex toys while her brother is in the other room 😬

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
bleeping selfish twit, now she’s back from the cinema she’s off to take a lateral flow test, erm, might it not have been an idea to do that before?!!!

Reactions: 18
What’d you say about her ego?….
View attachment 810644

For someone who seems to attract a lot of male attention in her life, I rarely see any thirsty males in the comments. Funny that.

Ben was making her laugh.
These pics make me 🤢🤮
Good point about the comments not backing up her claims of all the male attention she gets. Maybe they’re lining up her street…not x

Reactions: 4
bleeping selfish twit, now she’s back from the cinema she’s off to take a lateral flow test, erm, might it not have been an idea to do that before?!!!
I can’t get over how selfish that is. She’s gunna look a right twit if she comes back positive now

She must be due to work tomorrow - what are the chances she'll need to go and have a PCR test done tomorrow, just to be on the safe side/skive off work??

Reactions: 10
She must be due to work tomorrow - what are the chances she'll need to go and have a PCR test done tomorrow, just to be on the safe side/skive off work??
That’s what I thought too, oh I’m working tomorrow, don’t want to work, test time it is. She’s such a head.

Reactions: 6
That Sila sex toy she was going on about is £127 in the sale?! When she said they’re a bit ‘spenny’ I thought maybe £60 or so, not that! She’s the most unrelatable person ever. I know that everything is relative and of course she will feel down at times but it’s hard to feel sympathy when she lives such a privileged life with little responsibility.

Going on about how she’s run down because she’s been doing so much and that’s why she’s ill. She works two days a week and then what else? I honestly think working more would actually do good for both her mental and physical health. I don’t know what she does with her days when everyone else in her life has a normal job. I’ve just been in between jobs and the days where I had nothing to do really dragged and after a week I felt quite down. I couldn’t imagine that being my whole life.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Her ' downs ' may well be linked to her excessive alcohol consumption...find it strange that she hasn't considered that a possibility to he honest!

Reactions: 15
Her ' downs ' may well be linked to her excessive alcohol consumption...find it strange that she hasn't considered that a possibility to he honest!
She did once ...she briefly whinged about how down she felt after drinking alcohol and that she barely drinks much now because of it but that was quickly forgotten when pubs reopened up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.