PollyVdsz #2 Tory vibes, basic business to run, photobombing weddings with Mr Man Bun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that poor therapist having to listen to polly complain about deleting her ig stories from the races after she got called out

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Honestly would love to know what she complains about. Ski trip nearly being cancelled? Boyfriends todger smelling like cheese? Mummy and daddy not paying for her bets at the races?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You could not pay me enough to listen to her middle class whinging for an hour!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
i actually think being a posh person's therapist would be like therapy itself - imagine the satisfaction of knowing you're nothing like them??

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Trouble in paradise already 🙃 also the nerve of her complaining about being copied last year when she’s ripped the duck out of Papier

Reactions: 14
Saying a word a few minutes after midnight to manifest the new year is to undeniably wanky. Life isn’t a movie!

Reactions: 11
Is someone gonna break it to her that the British empire exists
Also does she understand what WW1 and WW2 were about? Knocking on Polands's door in a similar worrisome way that Russia is now doing to The Ukraine? Regarding the WW's assumed everyone at school at her time was taught it in history, what about The great land grabs that started off North America ?? Has she never even watched a basic documentary even just out of interest and wanting to expand her knowledge?! She always seemed reasonably intelligent, I hope she isn't dumbing herself down to be more appealing to her auidence or her bf.

Speaking of lil man bun and Polly bootie pants - bless them, they really are in the honeymoon stage where they find each other hot aren't they?! I wish that delusional stage could last forever for them, and they never have to see what the rest of the the world sees.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also does she understand what WW1 and WW2 were about? Knocking on Polands's door in a similar worrisome way that Russia is now doing to The Ukraine? Regarding the WW's assumed everyone at school at her time was taught it in history, what about The great land grabs that started off North America ?? Has she never even watched a basic documentary even just out of interest and wanting to expand her knowledge?! She always seemed reasonably intelligent, I hope she isn't dumbing herself down to be more appealing to her auidence or her bf.

Speaking of lil man bun and Polly bootie pants - bless them, they really are in the honeymoon stage where they find each other hot aren't they?! I wish that delusional stage could last forever for them, and they never have to see what the rest of the the world sees.
Don’t mistake a posh accent for intelligence.

Reactions: 15

Savage af 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Just been watching her 1 second a day thing on insta stories. Some of those outfits were horrific!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
all for mental health advocacy but i did not need to see 30 seconds worth of her taking anxiety meds??? felt a bit weird but can't put my finger on why

Reactions: 14
His hair kills me ever time, it’s just so luscious and feminine, bet he does a cracking hair flick….(future story idea, Pol 👍🏻)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.