PollyVdsz #2 Tory vibes, basic business to run, photobombing weddings with Mr Man Bun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is a vile vile girl. Says she’s worried about the horses but then willingly places bets?! I can’t stand the way she just deletes stuff and then never mentions it again, does she think we have amnesia? Gross.

Reactions: 16
I always think it’s better for influencers (no matter how big or small they are) to address controversy.
Deleting stuff and pretending it didn’t happen is a really embarrassing look, I’d respect her more if she said “that was a bad take.. sorry” tbh

Reactions: 20
I know people like her cooking stories but anytime she eats on camera it just makes me feel sick 🤢

Reactions: 7
I know people like her cooking stories but anytime she eats on camera it just makes me feel sick 🤢
I dislike her cooking stories.
She’s so unhygienic & has often cooked using meat or leftovers that are far too old to be used… how she hasn’t made herself violently ill I don’t know.

Reactions: 11
I get the vibes he’s definitely with her for the purposes of riding on the coat tails of her Instagram fame

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.