PollyVdsz #2 Tory vibes, basic business to run, photobombing weddings with Mr Man Bun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s such a disgusting Tory trust her and her family to go to the races on Boxing Day
...while being stood there without a mask and having willingly gone to a crowded event. Wtf? The things she says don't make the slightest bit of sense

Reactions: 16
“Stay tuned”! She says it like it’s a joke! 1 in 35 in England had Covid last week, 1 in 10 in London. So in a crowd of that size Polly, statistically you *SHOULD* be worried.

A76C624D-B552-4F53-8862-2524FD4AFD69.png

Reactions: 10
“I’m so scared for the horses” shut the duck up, Polly. If you’re there and betting on them you are literally the reason they’re at risk. Just admit you’re a big stinking Tory and don’t give a tit about anyone or anything 🤮

Reactions: 30
Are people not remembering what kinds of hell broke loose after the Cheltenham Races last year? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
i actually think horse racing is a dreadfully cruel Tory sport, almost comparable to fox hunting
I completely agree it’s absolutely vile, cruel and literally inexcusable. 🤢

Are people not remembering what kinds of hell broke loose after the Cheltenham Races last year? 🤦🏻‍♀️
It’s okay, because they’re outdoors, masked and socially distancing…. Oh wait 🙄. I’m aghast it’s going forth to be honest

Reactions: 10
I would love to know if someone started calling her out for this and that’s why she deleted them! Both from an animal welfare and covid point of view

Reactions: 25
I've not been contributing to this thread recently because I've been trying to give Polly the benefit of the doubt as I've been enjoying her content again but duck me, her stories were so dogshit and out of touch today. Straight back on fucked off train.

It seems so... like she's trying to make her audience or this thread think she is actually this responsible animal lover when she's absolutely full of it and it's quite clear to see. Just don't make a comment on it at all if you're going to be THIS hypocritical, deleting the stories when people call it out (as I guess has happened) is just petty.

Reactions: 20
looks like she's at kempton park - i'm being a bit of a hypocrite here as my dad loves the racing after being a stable boy and there's a few courses local to us but *why* go to one with fences??? i can't watch the national even though it's a big thing here (we live down the road) bc it's so cruel w the height of the jumps etc. don't complain about them potentially dying and then *fund it*??? although she's probably feigning outrage because she's desensitised to animal cruelty if they usually do a boxing day hunt

don't even get me started on cheltenham 2020 going ahead, dido harding being head of the jockey club, and then conveniently appointed to lead test and trace...

Reactions: 13
It’s pathetic that she’s deleted the stories and even more pathetic that she won’t ever comment on it. She’s a prick. Her Twitter is full of anti covid comments so she truly doesn’t give a tit. I’m betting she wants the government to fund full sick pay so she doesn’t have to pay her workers, rather than actually giving a tit about normal people.

Reactions: 14
So interesting that she’s liked and retweeted this one. “I can’t do duck all because of lockdowns” the same week she’s had meals out, watched a show in an arena, travelled across the country, been to the races and more.
she’s got such a proper entitled Tory attitude… covid obviously doesn’t affect her like it will affect other people, she just lives in her own little privileged bubble! Ugh

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.