PollyVdsz #2 Tory vibes, basic business to run, photobombing weddings with Mr Man Bun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With her mum’s reaction you have to wonder what is actually being said behind closed doors…if theyre not condemning her actions as reprehensible then they’re surely just agreeing with it all.

Reactions: 20
I feel like a fair few of us on this thread came here from gabbys thread, and have only been following Polly the last couple years. That’s the case for me at least, but I know a few of you have talked about how you’ve been following Polly for years and years, since the early days of Sighh. I am in no way suggesting that anyone who falls under that category has any responsibility for not knowing about this stuff, but how on earth did she grow a platform on Instagram while posting such vile things on Twitter/tumblr? Did she keep those platforms private or under a different name to her Instagram presence? I just can’t get my head around how this went unnoticed for so long when a lot of the small business owners calling her out on Instagram claim to have been supporting Polly for such a long time!

Again, not attacking anyone who has been following Polly since the time of these tweets, I’m just interested to hear your experience of how she kept this all hidden! Or maybe this was all prior to her business taking off. Thanks!
I followed her back when she was vajazzzzle or whatever it was, on Tumblr. But, to tell you the truth - I don't remember seeing any of the posts that have resurfaced about her because even at the age I was (I think I followed her during my entire time on Tumblr so it would've been between being 12 years old and 16 years old) I definitely would've unfollowed since I was the child of a very left wing parent; plus "woke" culture began on Tumblr so it also begs to question why her posts went so under the radar -- maybe she was not as Tumblr famous as I remember her being?

In any case; to most of us she was some irrelevant on Tumblr who posed weirdly close to the camera and we forgot about her as we got older and anything she ever posted, controversial or otherwise, because she's a nobody in the grand scheme of our own lives.

I think that she got lucky with the time period she grew a following because when you look at her she really is unremarkable (personality) and I can't see anything worth while following her for other than the business but for one Sigh Studios there's 6 more freelance artists/small stationary businesses.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Small businesses/influencers to support who have called out polly:

Feel free to add to this with anyone I’ve missed! And whoever is running the exposed Twitter account, feel free to share there :)

@theinsecuregirlsclub (previously did a collab with sighh)

@hayerlily

@yasminjohalx

@hayerlily

@littlescienceco

@abookishscientist

@lyric.stitches

@_charlottesweb

@emilyharveyart

@lizharrydesign

@pocket_perfect (called her out on Twitter. Please go read their recent tweet containing the message theyve sent sighh!)

@megsaystweet (on twitter)

@amyelsw

@spiltmilkpress

@kthrynocnnr (on Twitter, not sure if she’s on insta)

Other mentions:

@catroseobrien (a long term friend apparently, no story but she does appear to have unfollowed)

@skenstudios (also unfollowed apparently)

@lucyjanewood (no story but unfollowed)

@jessicameade_ (one of pollys employees who appears to have removed sighh from her bio)

@amelia_bernard (ex sighh employee who appears to have unfollowed Polly despite being good friends)

@alice_benham (her story doesn’t read the same to me as some of the others listed above, she implies she will still work with Polly. You can decide for yourself whether you want to continue to support her)

@emilyellenart (another ex employeewho appears to have unfollowed - pretty sure this is the right person)

Reactions: 6
I actually know Polly through someone else, dashed to her Instagram and she’s said nothing, but removed her. I’m a bit disappointed- it’s a small account (15k ish) but still

Small businesses/influencers to support who have called out polly:

Feel free to add to this with anyone I’ve missed! And whoever is running the exposed Twitter account, feel free to share there :)

@theinsecuregirlsclub (previously did a collab with sighh)

@hayerlily

@yasminjohalx

@hayerlily

@littlescienceco

@abookishscientist

@lyric.stitches

@_charlottesweb

@emilyharveyart

@lizharrydesign

@pocket_perfect (called her out on Twitter. Please go read their recent tweet containing the message theyve sent sighh!)

@megsaystweet (on twitter)

@amyelsw

@spiltmilkpress

@kthrynocnnr (on Twitter, not sure if she’s on insta)

Other mentions:

@catroseobrien (a long term friend apparently, no story but she does appear to have unfollowed)

@skenstudios (also unfollowed apparently)

@lucyjanewood (no story but unfollowed)

@jessicameade_ (one of pollys employees who appears to have removed sighh from her bio)

@amelia_bernard (ex sighh employee who appears to have unfollowed Polly despite being good friends)

@alice_benham (her story doesn’t read the same to me as some of the others listed above, she implies she will still work with Polly. You can decide for yourself whether you want to continue to support her)

@emilyellenart (another ex employeewho appears to have unfollowed - pretty sure this is the right person)
@nutmegandarlo
@coconutacha
@okay_doodle

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.