PollyVdsz #2 Tory vibes, basic business to run, photobombing weddings with Mr Man Bun

Status
Thread locked. We lock threads when they have 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title thanks to @Randomlyorange

Polly owns Sighh studio which makes mediocre stationary.
She loves to share intimate details about her sex life and obsessed with “soft launching” her boyfriend.
Her boyfriend is too scared of the fame from her following and being stopped in the street… from her 39k followers

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Any one else finding her designs extremely childish lately
they're really basic. I suppose her targt audience is younger teens rather than the older students she claims to be pitching them to. I wouldnt have bought stationery like hers when I was at uni.

Reactions: 5
P.S. Alice Benham recently did a podcast where she said she faced trolling on a forum like this online but I couldn’t find anything. I’ve seen her mentioned in Vix Meldrew’s thread but she said it was “ongoing” and that was ages ago. Anyone know if this thread exists or was she just using the mentions in Vix’s thread to be extra dramatic?

Is it trolling if it in a forum not directed or linked to the person who is monetising their life voluntarily? I don't know about anything about benham, but starting to feel hesitancy about laughingat manbun and polly now 😬

P.S. Alice Benham recently did a podcast where she said she faced trolling on a forum like this online but I couldn’t find anything. I’ve seen her mentioned in Vix Meldrew’s thread but she said it was “ongoing” and that was ages ago. Anyone know if this thread exists or was she just using the mentions in Vix’s thread to be extra dramatic?

Is it trolling if it in a forum not directed or linked to the person who is monetising their life voluntarily? I don't know about anything about benham, but starting to feel hesitancy about laughingat manbun and polly now 😬
I don’t know about the Alice thing sorry :( but trolling Pol would be if we were posting in her comments or dms- to see this thread she would have to search for it :) also this thread spits straight facts - she’s a massive tory, her boyfriend looks like he smells and her designs are indeed shit 😂

Reactions: 6
Cancelling your therapy sessions just because you’ve got a boyfriend and think you’re fixed is literally so irresponsible and exactly why she needs therapy

Reactions: 40
I’d love to be a fly on the wall for the next appointment she has with her therapist 😂

Reactions: 8
I’d love to be a fly on the wall for the next appointment she has with her therapist 😂
Tbh I think her therapist is probably an unqualified zoom one who charges £30 an hour to tell people like Polly what they want to hear

Reactions: 12
And all it took to change her mindset was a boyfriend! How incredibly sad
D85D86C3-4320-4BB0-A657-BE8F3CC2A652.png

If she continues with the sessions, has Polly ever thought of asking her therapist to follow her on Instagram as I'm sure that'll be an easy way for her to keep up to date 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Her possibly quitting the therapist because she's feeling better now aka got a boyfriend reminded me of this bit in family guy
(if you haven't seen it, it's taking the mick out of trashy films where a woman is so busy all the time and then meets a guy and life is all better)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder if she declares all these “PR” products as earnings like you’re supposed to

Reactions: 8
Wasn’t she seeing her therapist because she thought she had unhealthy attachment issues when it came to men? And now she’s cancelling because of her unhealthy attachment to a man? 🤨🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Wasn’t she seeing her therapist because she thought she had unhealthy attachment issues when it came to men? And now she’s cancelling because of her unhealthy attachment to a man? 🤨🤨
Basically yes!:ROFLMAO:

Sometimes though it is easier to sweep these things under the carpet and pretend these issues don’t exist cause you know what? Therapy and healing is hard. I get it, I’ve been there myself but I’d have thought if she had the awareness to seek help in the first place then she would persist with that at the one time she really should (the beginning of the relationship). She’s setting herself up for failure but whatever I guess.

Reactions: 4
She keeps posting about how freezing cold it is in her studio.. potentially these spaces aren’t designed for people to work out of every day of the year as they only just got running water!!
Not a workplace you’d catch me in tbh

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We lock threads when they have 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks