PollyVdsz #2 Tory vibes, basic business to run, photobombing weddings with Mr Man Bun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know how old she was in 2012? I’m assuming a teenaged but most teens know better than to use racist & homophobic slurs. View attachment 959271
61D34A8D-C4C7-4D2F-B237-FDB4D7835AC5.jpeg
According to this she would have been 16/17/18 around the time of these tweets. Had to Google it as I was prepared to give her the benefit of the doubt in assuming she was about 12, but no most certainly old enough to know better. The more people are finding the more shocking it becomes, but not surprising

• Wow
Reactions: 19
View attachment 959288According to this she would have been 16/17/18 around the time of these tweets. Had to Google it as I was prepared to give her the benefit of the doubt in assuming she was about 12, but no most certainly old enough to know better. The more people are finding the more shocking it becomes, but not surprising
she was also very active on tumblr at the time, and people were getting canceled for this kind of stuff there all the time, so she must have definitely been aware. It’s hard to imagine someone can be so ignorant

Reactions: 16
Omg Susie Verrill step aside, Polly is about to take your racist bleep crown 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg Susie Verrill step aside, Polly is about to take your racist bleep crown 🙃
I can’t wait til this all comes out. It inevitably will. I feel like other influencers always come here to have a nose on their own/other peoples threads and it won’t take long for a screenshot to be leaked and people to start talking. Polly and her tit stationery company are about to get CANCELLED

Reactions: 7
I can’t wait til this all comes out. It inevitably will. I feel like other influencers always come here to have a nose on their own/other peoples threads and it won’t take long for a screenshot to be leaked and people to start talking. Polly and her tit stationery company are about to get CANCELLED
I’m close to doing it myself

Not that I’m an influencer 😂 I just mean write on her posts

Reactions: 5
Ohhhhhh my god. I suddenly feel more awake after coming on Tattle for a quick read before bed. I wanna see this tit go down real time. 😂

ETA: like some others have said, some of it is confirmation of what we know i.e. she’s a massive Tory, but fuuuuuuck those racists tweets. The tweets about her sister. The fox hunting game shooting etc. Truly awful. And it ain’t like she was young. She knew EXACTLY what she was tweeting. I’d be disgusted with myself if that was my viewpoint at that age.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Ok someone needs to out all these posts… I cannot believe how disgusting and racist this horrible little witch is!! I can tell you for a fact I wasn’t tweeting stuff like that at 17, before she tries using that excuse 😡

Reactions: 13
Nah, she’s actually a vile bleep. She’s literally the type of person who thinks she’s above everyone and so intelligent because Mummy and Daddy have money. I always knew she was a massive Tory and a stuck up rat from someone who was in one of the same classes as her at uni. But this is just beyond. It’s very evident as well that her views haven’t changed since then, she’s clearly done no work to educate herself.

Reactions: 22
This is disgusting, I'm glad I never ordered any of her overpriced stuff now

Reactions: 14
I would pay good money to see her face when she next checks her tattle thread (let’s face it they all do) expecting to see the usual slagging off of her basic as duck stationery and then she sees all these horrendous tweets have been unearthed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.