Polly Vadasz #3 new year new me, 167 counts of bigotry, hehe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she really was sorry, we wouldn't have got her life story. That is irrelevant. This isn't a chat show, hun x

Reactions: 25
Final point but I hate the phrasing of 'it's taught empathy to a sheltered defensive kid. Which is kinda the point, right?' like yes, but it doesn't really seem like you've learnt very much when you can't demonstrate how and are deleting criticism. A lot of the points in her apology are valid but not applicable to Polly's situation if we look at current actions of blame shifting and not accounting for her actions in any way.

This apology kinda demonstrated to me that nothing she says can redeem this because she isn't grasping the fact people cannot see the change in who she is now and she isn't able to demonstrate it or see why she needs to. Actions speak louder than words, her actions do not back up the apology.
Accountability feels like bullying if you don't realise what you did was wrong.

This is exactly the problem with her excuse post. She isn't apologising - she just wants to move on and thinks that the fact she tells us she 'has taught herself to be a good person' is enough.

Reactions: 12
What stood out in that post was the amount of times Polly used ‘I’ or ‘me’ or ‘mine’. I counted and it was around 90 times across that post. If anything sums up her ‘apology’ it’s that. Utterly self absorbed and no awareness of the impact she’s had

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 40
A lot of the people posting here were customers who supported her business, many of which are from the communities she publicly persecuted for several years. I don't think we're the bullies here, Polly.

Reactions: 23
What stood out in that post was the amount of times Polly used ‘I’ or ‘me’ or ‘mine’. I counted and it was around 90 times across that post. If anything sums up her ‘apology’ it’s that. Utterly self absorbed and no awareness of the impact she’s had
And the key word of an apology ‘SORRY’ only appears once🤣 says everything it needs to about her character

Reactions: 19
Feels like someone needs to put out a message before she’s gone skiing.
honestly she doesn’t understand the room nor does she, i feel like seeing those pics of her dads insta, really care.

Reactions: 7
A lot of the people posting here were customers who supported her business, many of which are from the communities she publicly persecuted for several years. I don't think we're the bullies here, Polly.
Exactly. Her sorry, not sorry is leaving a worst taste in the mouth than the radio silence.

Reactions: 7
very suspicious that the supportive comments from when she first posted it have been deleted. have they had a change of mind or has she been deleting them to continue this poor me i’m being bullied narrative?

Reactions: 11
Myeeh, time to unfollow. I stuck around to see her next move out of morbid curiosity - but I’ve now realised, for want of a better word, I’ve got the “ick” - nothing she could say or do could ever be enjoyable to me again, so I’m out.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I couldn’t give a tit how many apologies she puts out, or how heartfelt and meaningful they were (spoiler alert- they’re not). The fact that she, and her disgusting family still go out ripping defenceless animals apart makes them bleeping scum! Maybe this should be brought up more, because that for one hasn’t changed. How many of her supporters would support her fox hunting and whatever else they kill for fun? 😡

Reactions: 26
Much like with any influencer, we all need to hit where it hurts by unfollowing/ unsubscribing and hope someone else brings receipts if they go private again. Hate watching still keeps their likes up.

Reactions: 18
I simply don't think that of all the people who could go into schools and deliver diversity training and anti-bullying training, Polly would be the most qualified to do this. Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought more can be learnt from the victims rather than the perpetrators.
Speaking as a teacher, the absolute LAST thing that education in the UK needs right now is this kind of virtue signalling nonsense. We work so hard with the right agencies and professionals and she clearly has no idea what the real world is like. The absolute nerve of her asking teachers for their help to try and make herself feel better is unbelievable. I am far too busy educating the children in my class to, in her own words, tell her something that she can ‘listen to, to inform her in the future’.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I must admit, I am quite enjoying seeing both her personal and Sighh’s follower count slowly decrease 😂

Reactions: 20
Why doesn’t she understand that “using her platform” isn’t enough, she needs to be deplatformed. That’s the whole point. She doesn’t deserve to have a platform at all.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.