Polly Vadasz #3 new year new me, 167 counts of bigotry, hehe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any comments that don't 100% support her are being deleted though 🙄
I had three comments deleted in response to deranged fans blaming poor mental health.

View attachment 999150View attachment 999151
Thanks for pointing me in the direction of her dad’s Instagram. This post from 3 days ago does in fact show that Tom has stood by her, although it looks like he’s not showered since her tweets came to light.
I can see why she did a ‘soft launch’ on him 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
At 12.45pm today she had 40.1k on her business account, now at 9pm it’s 39k.

And 35.5k on her personal, now it’s 35.2k.

Reactions: 6
Gosh… Just catching up with all of this. 🤯 As the wiki page isn’t completed yet, does anyone know off hand what thread I can read the tweets in?

Reactions: 1
Diabolical apology, even worse than the first I think!

Making out she’s the one being bullied/we should feel bad for her. Being vague about the whole thing. Asking people to reach out TO HER rather than HER get off her lazy ass to do some research and CLEARLY EXPLAIN what “percentage” of profits will go towards charities, foundations etc. Trying to make people feel bad for her. The audacity.

ETA: I think the reason we haven’t had a proper apology is because she isn’t sorry! We’ve seen flashes of it still in comments she’s made where she still holds elements of the sentiments she “had” but she knows she could never write that stuff now because a) that tit does not pass now or ever and b) her whole brand is built on exploiting a market of people who love body positivity, empowerment etc. I honestly feels like she just pushes movements because she knows it sells. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Just had a look at all the comments on both accounts. Thank fully there’s a lot more comments calling her out for her tit apology, than there are people supporting her. Not everyone is going to see her as bad, and that says something about them and their morals, which is ironic because they think by supporting her it makes them look like a nice person 🙄
She’s lost a hell of a lot of support, customers and respect, and she will never really be respected like she was in the small business community again. Losing her platform completely is never going to happen, because there will always be some saps willing to crawl up her arse and forgive her. Or even people that know nothing about it, that will still purchase her overpriced, overrated tit. Think we just have to accept that she will still have a platform, albeit smaller than it was.

Reactions: 17
Holy tit. I think everything has already been said about this not being an apology and her making herself out as a victim and the audacity to think that she could help poor little racist teenagers like herself to make us all feel better.

Just wanted to comment on one thing.

I noticed that she didn't actually say what she did, so people who follow sighh and had no idea about any of this still do not know of her hate speech about so many groups of people. The comments under the apology post on the sighh account are an interesting mix of 'this is a tit apology' and 'gossip forums are at fault'.
I don't really understand why people do this. Her weird "apology" on her personal account was so ominous that it got me curious and I googled and came here. If she had just mentioned something (obviously not the reality, but some tamer version of it) I might not have gone looking and maybe I really would have thought "oh well, everybody said 'that's so gay haha' when they were 12" and forgot about it.

Aren't most people like that? Seeing something really weird like this makes them more curious?

Reactions: 15
Her personal Instagram isn’t private anymore, in case anyone else was waiting to unfollow without missing anything.

Reactions: 17
Holy tit. I think everything has already been said about this not being an apology and her making herself out as a victim and the audacity to think that she could help poor little racist teenagers like herself to make us all feel better.

Just wanted to comment on one thing.

I don't really understand why people do this. Her weird "apology" on her personal account was so ominous that it got me curious and I googled and came here. If she had just mentioned something (obviously not the reality, but some tamer version of it) I might not have gone looking and maybe I really would have thought "oh well, everybody said 'that's so gay haha' when they were 12" and forgot about it.

Aren't most people like that? Seeing something really weird like this makes them more curious?
If she wrote about it all in her official apology, that would be the final nail in the coffin - that would be her admitting to her 39k+ followers that she is what she is. She’s desperately deleting comments that call her out so she’s not ready to have the truth out there imo

She can begin to unlearn what she was brought up on now but she is in no way different to the person she was a decade ago.
She didn’t see anything wrong until this all kicked off, and I barely believe that this has made any effect on her life in the slightest, just a few less sales as of recent

Reactions: 7
Oh my gosh was just checking in to read her new apologies and that Tab article which was shared in Gabriella’s thread.

What utter BS it all is. That follower number better keep on dropping.

Reactions: 6
Speaking as a teacher, the absolute LAST thing that education in the UK needs right now is this kind of virtue signalling nonsense. We work so hard with the right agencies and professionals and she clearly has no idea what the real world is like. The absolute nerve of her asking teachers for their help to try and make herself feel better is unbelievable. I am far too busy educating the children in my class to, in her own words, tell her something that she can ‘listen to, to inform her in the future’.
Thank you for this. I saw her email above and thought well that puts the onus on the teachers and not her to do the work she needs to do. Didn't sit right.

Reactions: 12
Oh my god how did I forget she was a paedophile sympathiser as well. That one somehow slipped out of my mind amongst the avalanche of all the other terrible things she is.
Someone needs to comment THAT on her post
I honestly had forgotten that as well and it was horrid to read. I've seen first hand how young lives are ruined by that 'forbidden love' she is romanticising.
Never could I imagine the hundreds of teenagers I've worked with saying something like that. I've known young people who are racist homophobic xenophobic fatphobic misogynistic ableist, literally every kind of bigotry under the sun. Most were direct products of awful parents or horribly challenging circumstances. Most, by age 13-15, were wising up and stepping away from those parroted opinions. None would say what Polly said.
She is vile. How dare she blame mental health and a sheltered childhood for her rotten, rotten core.

Think I might need to step back from these threads. Thanks everyone who found and exposed her to begin with, you've done us all a service xx

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.