Polly Vadasz #3 new year new me, 167 counts of bigotry, hehe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I keep seeing tweets from Janey Godley on Twitter discussing her surgery and all I can think is the absolute AUDACITY of Polly’s mum to think JG might give a duck about Polly being called out for her racist tweets at what will obviously be one of the most stressful, emotional, scary times of her entire life.

Any normal person would’ve recognised that and it wouldn’t cross their mind to bother her with something so inane and selfish but Polly and her mum clearly have no regard for anybody but themselves.

It says so much about them that she did this hahahahahahahaha honestly it’s living rent free in my mind. How EMBARRASSING for them!!!
I hope JG phases the Vadasz's out over that behaviour. These people aren't your friends or even decent acquaintances Jane.

I strongly suspected the radio silence was due to Polly being on her holibobs.

Shocked Tom manbun still wants to be her bf, I couldn't be in a romantic relationship with someone who behaved that way for such an extended period of time with zero remorse, zero reflection and growth etc. Who would want to see their band knowing they were all OK with these thoughts? Let's be real it will reflect badly on them.

Reactions: 3
I’m disappointed with how quickly this has fizzled out but it should pick up when Polly speaks out. She can’t stay silent forever… surely?!
I doubt it, it didn't pick up again when it was jesrose. Her vinyl business looks to be doing really well too.

I hope JG phases the Vadasz's out over that behaviour. These people aren't your friends or even decent acquaintances Jane.

I strongly suspected the radio silence was due to Polly being on her holibobs.

Shocked Tom manbun still wants to be her bf, I couldn't be in a romantic relationship with someone who behaved that way for such an extended period of time with zero remorse, zero reflection and growth etc. Who would want to see their band knowing they were all OK with these thoughts? Let's be real it will reflect badly on them.
She doesn't follow him on Instagram anymore, unsure what that means ....

Reactions: 2
I doubt it, it didn't pick up again when it was jesrose. Her vinyl business looks to be doing really well too.
I didn’t see any big influencers or businesses call JesRose out though, the response to Polly’s ‘mess’ has been waaaay bigger than anything else I’ve seen.

Reactions: 4
She’s definitely been shunned by the creative small business community!
That’s something I guess. So she’s just dumped the business to go skiing, have I got that right? So the people who are waiting on orders and are blissfully unaware about what’s happened are just left hanging? Nice way to hold onto your remaining customers eh?

Reactions: 13
That’s something I guess. So she’s just dumped the business to go skiing, have I got that right? So the people who are waiting on orders and are blissfully unaware about what’s happened are just left hanging? Nice way to hold onto your remaining customers eh?
If she had any form of intelligence or even guilt, she’d be doing major damage control right now. Bringing on a PR company to navigate it, communicating with her followers/customers and actually making amends in whatever way she could. Instead, she’s buried her head and is hoping time will fix everything, which sadly, it may do. 🤬

Reactions: 16
According to the Polly Exposed Twitter, the person who requested to cancel their diary order and got ignored just got a dispatch email today, so someone is definitely in the office.

Reactions: 9
I don’t know where Polly exposed read she was on the skiing holiday tbh, I just said that as a joke on this thread idk the actual date she’s going, just knew it was January hahaha

This is interesting though, maybe she’s struggling to get through the amount of emails she’s got reminding her of her racism

Attachments

Reactions: 5
From the looks of Twitter no one is there, apparently orders aren’t being dispatched and emails not replied to either. Someone has been waiting 8 days for an email response!
Not sure if it’s the same person but someone’s tweeted that they emailed on the 3rd and the 7th with no response and their order has just been dispatched!

Reactions: 1
i think holiday was pencilled in for third or fourth week of jan?? i remember it being bottom right on the monthly spread page for some reason lol

Seems I was wrong about her buggering off skiing then. In other news, I’ve bought some in-wash dye to dye my Sighh tote bag. I quite like the bag but I don’t want to see her shite on it every time I use it. I’ll let you know how I get on 😂

Reactions: 11
Seems I was wrong about her buggering off skiing then. In other news, I’ve bought some in-wash dye to dye my Sighh tote bag. I quite like the bag but I don’t want to see her shite on it every time I use it. I’ll let you know how I get on 😂
The tote bags have vinyl I think? So not sure it would cover it. Good luck!

The tote bags have vinyl I think? So not sure it would cover it. Good luck!
Yeah, they have something on them don’t they but I like the colour I’m going to dye it better than the pink. I might try and get a big patch or piece of fabric to cover if the illustrations still show through but I’ll play it by ear. Thank you ☺

I have a jumper with the same kind of vinyl and a really crappy washing machine that won’t do low temperature loads so most of the vinyl came off when washing. So you could try just washing them on a high heat and seeing what happens.

Reactions: 2
I have a jumper with the same kind of vinyl and a really crappy washing machine that won’t do low temperature loads so most of the vinyl came off when washing. So you could try just washing them on a high heat and seeing what happens.
Thanks I’ll try that first then, it needs to be damp before I dye it anyway. Just hope it doesn’t shrink but if it does then 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m not going to use it as it is so I may as well give your tips a try.

Thanks I’ll try that first then, it needs to be damp before I dye it anyway. Just hope it doesn’t shrink but if it does then 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m not going to use it as it is so I may as well give your tips a try.
I had really wanted a tote bag with pockets but now, definitely not. Anyone know of any non-hateful sellers with tote bags that are strong, have pockets etc?

Reactions: 3
I had really wanted a tote bag with pockets but now, definitely not. Anyone know of any non-hateful sellers with tote bags that are strong, have pockets etc?
I’ve just been trying to adapt the things I’ve already bought from her, I chucked the low value things away but I’m loathed to throw things like the tote bag and the diary away that I’ve spent my hard earned money on them. I’ve looked on Etsy and there’s some good stuff on there.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.