Polly Vadasz #3 new year new me, 167 counts of bigotry, hehe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just about to post this I’m actually creasing tbh

Who said her boyfriend smelled 😂
Was it her or Elle that said foreigners were smelly? Honestly I can’t remember who’s said what now as both their tweets seem to be about the same things.

Edit: it was probably Polly that said her bf smelled 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Polly could do well to remember that this will not look good if it is discovered that she is in any way affiliated with these anon accounts jumping to her defence. It’s hardly graceful, apologetic behaviour to encourage people to try and defend actions such as this on your behalf.

Was it her or Elle that said foreigners were smelly? Honestly I can’t remember who’s said what now as both their tweets seem to be about the same things.
Think that was Elle, but pollys were another level bad.

Reactions: 12
Just to update, you can still tag Sighh on Facebook and it might be an idea to share the hell out of that tab article whilst @@@ing the business!

Reactions: 9
Polly could do well to remember that this will not look good if it is discovered that she is in any way affiliated with these anon accounts jumping to her defence. It’s hardly graceful, apologetic behaviour to encourage people to try and defend actions such as this on your behalf.

Think that was Elle, but pollys were another level bad.
Yeah they’re basically just doing what her mum did yesterday and undoing her “apology” and making her look worse by pretending what she did was fine and doesn’t deserve any backlash. If it was fine, she wouldn’t have needed to issue an apology, however meaningless it was.

Reactions: 12
I'm still so pissed about this donating a percentage of her profits thing. To me it shows she completely underestimates what she's done. At the same time as she apologised for brazenly using the word n**ro multiple times 🤯 she's also assumed she's still going to be making profits to donate!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
i’ve not read the jamie twitter conversation yet but i did look at who they’re following and it looks like they’ve just followed a bunch of celebs so it didn’t look like they’d only just started using it.. probably should have chose others though and maybe not the likes of jeffree star, chris brown and chrissy teigan lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
All this talk about stationery, PSA that it is stationery with an E and not an A! Stationery is something that’s not moving (although that’s pretty apt seeing as she’s gonna struggle to shift it all now! Maybe stationary stationery is a good rebrand for her now 😂)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Just read that Tab article, “The Tab has reached out to Polly for comment.” Hahahaha Christ imagine receiving that email on top of the tit storm she’s already dealing with

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I’ve only just clocked that they’re talking about the post from earlier, saying her friend put weight on. (BUT THEY DON’T READ TATTLE, GUYS 😜)
Guilty 😬
I can’t stop laughing that this guy is like ‘you said her boyfriend smelled’ 😂 but seriously how can he think that’s anywhere near as bad as what Polly said? I can’t get my head around it?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
C74B1F33-8E66-4CA7-A30B-56062B0851C9.jpeg

I’d love to know how Jamie reached the conclusion that their name begins with J????

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He might have tried to reset the password on the Polly Exposed Twitter account - it gives you part of the email address to show where to send the reset link - so it could show like ‘J*********@gmail.com’
Omg that is top tier stalking

Reactions: 23
He might have tried to reset the password on the Polly Exposed Twitter account - it gives you part of the email address to show where to send the reset link - so it could show like ‘J*********@gmail.com’
The use of the initial as well is quite threatening. Not potentially someone related to Polly trying to threaten/ scare the anonymous account that has shared the tweets that Polly wrote all by her big self.

Reactions: 32
I think they might be talking about the account on here that said their friend was called fat. Which was judgeJohndeed, but they didn’t exactly say she was fat in a nasty way, just stated that she’d put weight on and that’s when they stopped doing the fitness videos. No idea who the person is anyway so don’t care lol

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Tbh I wouldn’t even assume someone who makes an anonymous account like that would use a real email address with their actual name in? Like that seems pretty dumb to me, it’s probably a fake one?

Reactions: 35
Tbh I wouldn’t even assume someone who makes an anonymous account like that would use a real email address with their actual name in? Like that seems pretty dumb to me, it’s probably a fake one?
Even if they did, Twitter can’t give just anyone that information hence why you only see the first initial, there could be so many names 😂😂 that defends just bitter! They’re pal is a horrible person who deserves to not have a business anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Woah. That’s a bit creepy. Seems like a bit of a threat to me. But really, what can he do with that? Nowt.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.