Polly Vadasz #3 new year new me, 167 counts of bigotry, hehe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you look at literally all of those weird 0 follower accounts set up to defend Polly the thing they have in common is that they kept going on about how the person on the exposed account is anonymous. They’re obviously her family desperate to know who’s running it, presumably so they can bully them off it or expose the tweeter themselves.

Reactions: 29
I hope the Polly Exposed account can cope with all this, these weird defender of Polly people are like a dog with a bone now it seems. It’s starting to get weird. They don’t have a leg to stand on though, supporting a person who spat all the bad ‘ists’ and threatening the person going public with it? Nah, they’re a bunch of not rights. Why don’t you come on Tattle and have a chat, ‘Jamie’, if you think you’re hard enough?

Reactions: 30
If you look at literally all of those weird 0 follower accounts set up to defend Polly the thing they have in common is that they kept going on about how the person on the exposed account is anonymous. They’re obviously her family desperate to know who’s running it, presumably so they can bully them off it or expose the tweeter themselves.
They’re just desperate to stalk their accounts and find something on them that will make them feel better about their whole family being racist bigots.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
“STOP BEING ANONYMOUS!”
- Anonymous account

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I see E numbers sheessh3000’s account has suddenly disappeared off Twitter as well now 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So as somebody mentioned earlier in the thread, Polly no longer follows (her bf) Tom on Instagram, but he follows her. Polly does still follow his sister though, and his sister still follows her back. So it doesn’t look like she’s been shunned by his family yet…

Reactions: 4
I mean Polly never really seemed to ask if they wanted to be on her Instagram and would just film them when she wanted, so this seems more realistic for me
This is a bit of a reach, you don’t know their conversations you just see a snippet. She’s probably asked if they’re happy to be on insta

The more I think about it the more I remember Polly saying weird things like she’s never seen a healthy family set up before like she has with Tom’s family. Kind of doesn’t surprise me lol hen you think about how her mum has been behaving

Reactions: 13
This is a bit of a reach, you don’t know their conversations you just see a snippet. She’s probably asked if they’re happy to be on insta
To be fair though it’s pretty hard to say no I’m these kind of situations, especially when so much for the business is cantered around social media

Reactions: 10
To be fair though it’s pretty hard to say no I’m these kind of situations, especially when so much for the business is cantered around social media
They would have known being on camera is part of the deal. They would have found the job as through Insta in the first place and I’m pretty sure Sighh was asking for video applications for a while.

Being ok with being on her Instagram once in a while is different from her coming in when you're in the middle of a job and shoving a camera in your face.

Reactions: 2
All this talk about stationery, PSA that it is stationery with an E and not an A! Stationery is something that’s not moving (although that’s pretty apt seeing as she’s gonna struggle to shift it all now! Maybe stationary stationery is a good rebrand for her now 😂)
*stationary is something that's not moving (I knew what you meant though!!) 😂

all these accounts jumping to her defence is SO weird. surely it's her family? I can't work out why else anyone would bother when what she said is so plainly indefensible.

Reactions: 1
The YouTube vid has gone private!! I just wanted to show colleagues in work as they were half defending the ‘odd’ remark, and I said no there’s A LOT.

• Wow

all these accounts jumping to her defence is SO weird. surely it's her family? I can't work out why else anyone would bother when what she said is so plainly indefensible.
Haha for fucks sake how did I get that wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 6

If it is her family, and one of them read like they are written by her mum, then they really really aren’t doing her any favours. It just shows how she isn’t sorry and doesn’t understand how terrible those comments are. Her family really need to stop digging the hole.

The YouTube vid has gone private!! I just wanted to show colleagues in work as they were half defending the ‘odd’ remark, and I said no there’s A LOT.
There’s loads on here. How could anyone defend the comments, I could possibly understand if there were 2 or 3 and they used an inappropriate word that at the time was used in a local dialect but there are so many and she regularly suggests that she knows the comments are racist but still says it, not to mention the utter horror of the violent ones.

Interested in what your colleagues thoughts are? (Good luck in calling them out x)

Reactions: 3
So many things on this thread seemed like a reach initially and it turned out they were all true. I never would have thought she was an actual Tory and yet!

Reactions: 6
B35B9BEC-5D80-4BAF-B3B6-50D4DB6AA2E4.jpeg

I can’t remember if this has already been said but Amelia doesn’t follow Sighh anymore!

i just wanna throw it out there that the email could have been literally anything, my sisters first email address started out as Jamdonuts & something 🤣 also, no wonder their family is so dysfunctional, i’d never be caught talking about my mum like this

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.