Plouise #2 lies about fake tan, shagging the PT and urban valet man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like how she made a racist comment, released a tongue in cheek make up line at said comment- and the proceeds are going to tackling online bullying not a black lives matter charity??
Someone made a comment about how being held accountable isn't bullying and they couldn't be more on point.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This annoys me. She’s basically telling all her young female followers that they should aspire to be a wife, and that you should learn how to cook to be a good wife.

D9E182E0-38DC-4E3F-837D-466D37332F72.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she for real? Not everyone offers a service some of us do 9-5 jobs
She’s a joke

Reactions: 4
Ok guys so here's the proof that this girl genuinely has no idea what she's talking about...
If she thinks you have to make £137 a day in order to make £50k a year, then plouise is DEFFO not set to make £55 mil in 2021 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I mean she’s not wrong, 50,000/365 is about 137 but she’s obviously super simplified it. In the real world it wouldn’t happen like that.
No clue where 55mil comes into any of that though 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I mean she’s not wrong, 50,000/365 is about 137 but she’s obviously super simplified it. In the real world it wouldn’t happen like that.
No clue where 55mil comes into any of that though 🤣🤣
I mean she could have put the actual figure ...£140.45

• Haha
Reactions: 1
But also - who’s gonna work 7 days a week? Have a break! 137 x 5 days x 52 weeks of the year (regular working week for most people) = £36,620

Reactions: 5
You’d also have to pay tax on that money... she seems to forget that for some reason?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ok guys so here's the proof that this girl genuinely has no idea what she's talking about...
If she thinks you have to make £137 a day in order to make £50k a year, then plouise is DEFFO not set to make £55 mil in 2021 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sorry guys, what I mean was you don't make £50k a year by earning £137 a day, once you have removed expenses 🤣 you don't even make anywhere near £50k... So that makes me think that when she says £55 mil she means plouise will take £55 mil, then it will be taxed, then she will pay her staff, then her expenses etc etc etc

Shows how little she knows when she’s on her stories saying companies house will show her missed mortgage payments 😂😅

Guys quick, tell me how great I am, be honest... but remember I pay your wages 😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.