Plouise #2 lies about fake tan, shagging the PT and urban valet man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fair enough, didn’t know what she looked like before!
Cancer really takes it out of you... You almost look like a different person going through treatment! She looks like she may have put a bit of weight back on (which is great) and the colour has returned to her skin.. still hate the massive ugly lashes but she's deffo looking a lot better

Reactions: 4
Literally read 53 pages of this and honestly, paige needs to have a good hard look at her ego and reevaluate how "successful" she wants to be. I'm no makeup haul expert but shes obviously tone deaf to the quality of product and service her customers want and deserve after sticking with her for this long with so many self serving "look at me" "george tell everyone how pretty I am" "i manifested my mums cancer away" stories. Her distribution and customer service is amateur. Like someone else said, she needs to invest in these areas instead of garish designer clothes and fuel.
This manifestation tit is because she is lacking in business acumen and someone was spot on when they said she makes up tit because she, aswell as us, has no idea how she got here. Shes become a charicateur of herself, like the GC of the small time makeup world. Do I think shes money laundering or drug dealing? No, and I live in Manc with my own business. I think shes cashed in on the government loans - you're allowed 25% of your turnover under 100k or alot more with the CBSS. Either are easily got with minimal proof required to the lender. That's probably where her lambo has come from. I think she is a silent partner of a small time business and fortunately, the other people with significant control are preventing her from damaging their brand by going public. Comments on her face dont need to be written, it takes the legitimacy away from genuine criticism of her disturbingly misleading advice to young girls to make a quick buck. Someone needs to report her for consistently breaking advertising guidelines too. Plouise fashion will dry up, loungewear was the ticket and as usual they missed the mark and thought ego would carry them. I'm sure she wont learn and will dress the flop up as some divine intervention in her masterplan. If someone could also ring the police about the modern slavery shes got that poor girl living in trying her laces and probably scrubbing the tit off her toilet bowl, that would be grand.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Literally read 53 pages of this and honestly, paige needs to have a good hard look at her ego and reevaluate how "successful" she wants to be. I'm no makeup haul expert but shes obviously tone deaf to the quality of product and service her customers want and deserve after sticking with her for this long with so many self serving "look at me" "george tell everyone how pretty I am" "i manifested my mums cancer away" stories. Her distribution and customer service is amateur. Like someone else said, she needs to invest in these areas instead of garish designer clothes and fuel.
This manifestation tit is because she is lacking in business acumen and someone was spot on when they said she makes up tit because she, aswell as us, has no idea how she got here. Shes become a charicateur of herself, like the GC of the small time makeup world. Do I think shes money laundering or drug dealing? No, and I live in Manc with my own business. I think shes cashed in on the government loans - you're allowed 25% of your turnover under 100k or alot more with the CBSS. Either are easily got with minimal proof required to the lender. That's probably where her lambo has come from. I think she is a silent partner of a small time business and fortunately, the other people with significant control are preventing her from damaging their brand by going public. Comments on her face dont need to be written, it takes the legitimacy away from genuine criticism of her disturbingly misleading advice to young girls to make a quick buck. Someone needs to report her for consistently breaking advertising guidelines too. Plouise fashion will dry up, loungewear was the ticket and as usual they missed the mark and thought ego would carry them. I'm sure she wont learn and will dress the flop up as some divine intervention in her masterplan. If someone could also ring the police about the modern slavery shes got that poor girl living in trying her laces and probably scrubbing the tit off her toilet bowl, that would be grand.
The loungewear could have been big as loungewear sales sky rocketed this year due to Covid
her designs are flattering especially on curvier girls it’s okay her going up to a 16 but will it suit a 16 and her dropped stuff is ‘cropped’

Reactions: 7
The loungewear could have been big as loungewear sales sky rocketed this year due to Covid
her designs are flattering especially on curvier girls it’s okay her going up to a 16 but will it suit a 16 and her dropped stuff is ‘cropped’
She could have made something bigger than the makeup with loungewear, providing it wasnt pLouise named. Shes obviously able to source internationally and could have banked on modest margins.

Also the thing about plouise base and paints dupes, it wasnt a case of plouise copying or a makeup manufacturer in china copying her. What someone found online was white label. They found the supplier of her products 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Her friend with the Wanderdoll brand seems to have hit the nail on the head with her clothing range, think it started off as swimwear but has branched out a bit more. Shame Paige couldn’t have done the same..

Reactions: 6
Why is so arsed about fake tan anyway? I dont get it
She wants everyone to believe she's just "naturally perfect" 🥴🤣

Like that hip and waist shape that she got from her BBL 😂 she wants everyone to think she's an olive skinned goddess 🙄

Reactions: 9
THANK YOU!! Literally hope she comes across this post. Tbh I enjoy her bases, they’re all really good & can’t find anything like it with any other brand so I don’t get the hate about her products but everything else is spot on

Reactions: 2
THANK YOU!! Literally hope she comes across this post. Tbh I enjoy her bases, they’re all really good & can’t find anything like it with any other brand so I don’t get the hate about her products but everything else is spot on
This is it. I dont think there would be a thread If she hadnt turned into something else.
I followed her from MAC and I thought her makeup was incredible and something different to the awful makeup that hairdressers and nail techs were doing for proms with 0 training 🤣 I'd even go so far as saying she had a hand in making the MUA game what it is now but all this bragging is so unflattering and embarrassing when taking the complaints into account. That lambo money should have gone on training, new staff and managers with actual experience. Instead shes riding on the coat tails of a business that has barely begun and doesnt make enough money for these expenses. Like someone else said, employing your friends and family might be kind but they obviously bring nothing to her business with so many complaints, they're actually hindering It. I think she needs a long and reflective holiday without her phone so she can get her mind straight about working hard, being smart with her choices and managing her money but I honestly dont think it will happen. When girls start to realise that writing down what they want requires hard work and alot of the time luck, shes going to lose popularity. Not to mention the cancelled collection was totally off beat 🙈

Reactions: 14
This is it. I dont think there would be a thread If she hadnt turned into something else.
I followed her from MAC and I thought her makeup was incredible and something different to the awful makeup that hairdressers and nail techs were doing for proms with 0 training 🤣 I'd even go so far as saying she had a hand in making the MUA game what it is now but all this bragging is so unflattering and embarrassing when taking the complaints into account. That lambo money should have gone on training, new staff and managers with actual experience. Instead shes riding on the coat tails of a business that has barely begun and doesnt make enough money for these expenses. Like someone else said, employing your friends and family might be kind but they obviously bring nothing to her business with so many complaints, they're actually hindering It. I think she needs a long and reflective holiday without her phone so she can get her mind straight about working hard, being smart with her choices and managing her money but I honestly dont think it will happen. When girls start to realise that writing down what they want requires hard work and alot of the time luck, shes going to lose popularity. Not to mention the cancelled collection was totally off beat 🙈
Oh 100% but again, it comes down to her being insecure it’s evident by the way that she constantly posts the screenshots of her friends complimenting her and other private conversations, she started something so good with her brand but she let the clout get to her head it’s a shame. If she’s not careful she’s going to run what could be an amazing brand into the ground lol. Also does anyone know how she has managed to block “Plouise” from being searched on Twitter?

Reactions: 4
Let’s please remember she got sacked from MAC and the copied The Pout Patrol shop to make her own salon the exact same as theirs but it wasn’t as popular at the beginning. Also opening night when she said she had 5 people in her shop - that’s a lie she had a massive party she couldn’t afford and invited people who didn’t even like her to make the numbers up - there was NOT 5 people there!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh 100% but again, it comes down to her being insecure it’s evident by the way that she constantly posts the screenshots of her friends complimenting her and other private conversations, she started something so good with her brand but she let the clout get to her head it’s a shame. If she’s not careful she’s going to run what could be an amazing brand into the ground lol. Also does anyone know how she has managed to block “Plouise” from being searched on Twitter?
I’ve just searched it, I think it’s just that there aren’t a lot of results for her name so it thinks you’ve spelt Louise wrong.

Reactions: 1
Let’s please remember she got sacked from MAC and the copied The Pout Patrol shop to make her own salon the exact same as theirs but it wasn’t as popular at the beginning. Also opening night when she said she had 5 people in her shop - that’s a lie she had a massive party she couldn’t afford and invited people who didn’t even like her to make the numbers up - there was NOT 5 people there!!
No way I didn’t know that it opened at the same time as Pout! Literally 10 mins away from each other as well, what a drama!

Reactions: 2
I always laugh at that bit on her ‘rags to riches’ story.
‘I was let go by MAC as my style didn’t fit the brand’ there’s no such thing. What’s the real reason you got the sack Paige?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.