Plouise #2 lies about fake tan, shagging the PT and urban valet man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I see she’s now plugging Rose and Caramel (despite not using tan 🙄)... previously she’s said that BPerfect tan was the best tan and the only one she used... though she never tans. And then she announces she’s collaborating with Rose and Caramel!!
So, she never pushes products on her followers that she doesn’t think are the best... unless she’s making some money out of it?!

But she never tans though ok

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Paige admit you fake tan she previously admitted to having spray tans
You are not naturally this colour
So she says I don’t tan but can recommend one
There’s no way in hell that’s a real tan unless she’s going on the sunbeds! I’m olive skinned and I’ve lost my tan that I had over lockdown. I’m nowhere near her colour and I’m bloody arab 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So I see she’s now plugging Rose and Caramel (despite not using tan 🙄)... previously she’s said that BPerfect tan was the best tan and the only one she used... though she never tans. And then she announces she’s collaborating with Rose and Caramel!!
So, she never pushes products on her followers that she doesn’t think are the best... unless she’s making some money out of it?!

But she never tans though ok
And she's "always 100% real and transparent babe" 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t cope with how boring her life is!! Especially for someone of her age. It’s the same EVERY DAY. Posts a pic of someone in her work... then evening is a pic of her lying on her bed or in the bath... inbetween are occasional posts about food. She doesn’t seem to do anything?!! And if you look at her “friends” accounts, they’re all out doing various things, living their lives... and she never seems to be invited to anything! It’s just her and her dogs in her bedroom every night from about 7pm!

Reactions: 13
The place where she had her facial could literally be the academy. The interior/branding is so similar!

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know if Abi still works for her? She used to work at Illamasqua counter in selfridges but then went to be manager at Plouise. Paige doesn’t follow her on insta and Abi hasn’t posted anything for months. She never seems get recognised or
Mentioned for anything. It’s Asif she was always left out.

also are they currently still holding the makeup courses with everything that’s going on? Because if not, that’s probably why she’s begging because her ££££ will be down loads. Still with lots of out goings etc

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know if Abi still works for her? She used to work at Illamasqua counter in selfridges but then went to be manager at Plouise. Paige doesn’t follow her on insta and Abi hasn’t posted anything for months. She never seems get recognised or

also are they currently still holding the makeup courses with everything that’s going on? Because if not, that’s probably why she’s begging because her ££££ will be down loads. Still with lots of out goings etc
Not sure about Abi, but knowing how quickly Paige gets through friends / staff, she probably got out of there.
In terms of teaching courses... you are allowed to teach makeup right now, so there’s absolutely no reason why that would be a problem for the academy. Personally though, I think her makeup style was a trend that’s now passed... even younger girls are now going for the more natural makeup look, natural brows, bit of mascara, glowy skin.... I think the drag makeup look has passed 🤷🏼‍♀️ I might be wrong, but that’s the only reason I can think that her courses aren’t running

• Heart
Reactions: 11

I think she’s the shop manager. I remember her when she used to work at Illamasqua with Patrick Baston. Her insta says “makeup artist & shop manager at Plouise” but not sure how current that is.

I find it really bizarre how she never hangs out with the other girls that work in the shop. They’re a similar age to her (like Abi and Millie), but they never seem to do anything really. Paige has posted when they’ve done things in the academy like when they did the halloween dress up last year. For someone who originally bought her staff range rovers she doesn’t say much about them nowadays!

Reactions: 7
Hopefully she’ll rethink her over sized bulky plastic packaging and Chinese manufacturer use after she’s watched the documentary

88A37B0B-2137-48F6-8579-715568FD5F3E.png

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Latest piece of over priced tat, a £42 diary:oops:
It’s something like 1100 pages and I just know it’s going to be a load of rambling and copyright from The Secret about manifestion, google quotes and as previously mentioned on this thread Destiny’s Child lyrics 🤣 I bet it’s 90% her chatting tit and 10% spaces for you to write your goals!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have only just looked at the clothes line. £19.50 for a long sleeve basic crop top is she taking the piss

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Does anyone know if Paige has had something drastic done to her face?She looks awfully different I can’t put my finger on it,and it’s definitely not a filter.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know if Paige has had something drastic done to her face?She looks awfully different I can’t put my finger on it,and it’s definitely not a filter.
She’s had a gallon of filler injected into her face (despite apparently being scared of needles). She’s had her nose, cheeks, jaw, chin and lips done... and now she looks like the space raider crisps

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s had a gallon of filler injected into her face (despite apparently being scared of needles). She’s had her nose, cheeks, jaw, chin and lips done... and now she looks like the space raider crisps
Thought as much..😳Thanks

Reactions: 1
I’m so glad I don’t associate with anyone who goes to a shopping centre and takes pics of myself in a mirror 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is she not worried about her brothers health? It’s abuse to let a child get so overweight

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.