Plouise #2 lies about fake tan, shagging the PT and urban valet man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry... has she just described her base as “world leading” and “a movement”?!!😂 Oh my god this girl is a joke!!!! It’s a cheap Chinese manufactured concealer ffs!! She’s going on about it being good for the skin!! It says on the box that it shouldn’t be used on the eyes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry... has she just described her base as “world leading” and “a movement”?!!😂 Oh my god this girl is a joke!!!! It’s a cheap Chinese manufactured concealer ffs!! She’s going on about it being good for the skin!! It says on the box that it shouldn’t be used on the eyes 😂
And to think she’s promoting putting it in the waterline too:oops::oops:

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I had to check what thread I was on them because I had no idea who I was looking at 😳
Me neither!!!! 😦 Makes me laugh how she preaches about self love when she's changed every part of herself beyond recognition!! 🙄

On a serious note, it is actually quite sad as she was naturally pretty. She looks a thousand times better there than she does now.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Me neither!!!! 😦 Makes me laugh how she preaches about self love when she's changed every part of herself beyond recognition!! 🙄

On a serious note, it is actually quite sad as she was naturally pretty. She looks a thousand times better there than she does now.
She looks more like her on this picture but smiling you literally wouldn’t have a clue it was the same girl!!

Reactions: 4
I also had to check which thread this was! She looks so much better there, more fresh faced

Reactions: 5
£42 for paper during a pandemic ... I’m out.
Did I miss the feedback on why people thought her £10 base was expensive. I had my popcorn at the ready for the feedback but it never came ???

Has anyone seen the UBV posts? I feel there should be a thread for urban valet man- considering all you see is a Shell garage, his desire to be a drug dealer and a Plouise plug every hour.

#winnerscircle

Okay okay
I actually think she might be breaking ad guidelines Because she gets sent a lot of stuff for free so it technically needs a #gifted
Like that glossier box that was sent for free needed to be #gifted

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen the Robert Welch video where he is talking about buying make up and regretting it? He talks (slags off) the Plouise base in his words “I absolutely hate it”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen the Robert Welch video where he is talking about buying make up and regretting it? He talks (slags off) the Plouise base in his words “I absolutely hate it”
Yes I’ve seen that. He was spot on about the fact that eyeshadow bases should be different to concealers because the lid and under eye skin are very different, and that her base was trying to be a rip off of the MAC Select Cover Up Concealer. Hers is just cheap crap.
Anyone else notice now none of the BIG influencers have reviewed her Worldie collection?? She would have sent it out to all of them.

I don’t get why you’d post that?! I’ve never known a dog just throw up without heaving at least a little bit first, surely she had some forewarning...I certainly wouldn’t have taken a picture cos I’d be too busy getting it off me and in the shower 🤮

Reactions: 8
Did you notice the job ad for graphic designer isn’t that one of her besties job who she used to post all the time I can’t remember her name 🤔

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.