Plouise #2 lies about fake tan, shagging the PT and urban valet man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you know what.. I truly am mortified as these nashers šŸ¤£
She has had composite veneers I think, which will ALWAYS look bigger than normal teeth because you add product to your existing teeth and you don't shave your existing teeth down. But Jesus Christ... Hers are horrific. I think it's because they are so white, maybe if they were a more natural colour they wouldn't look so huge?

Reactions: 4
The baby is voice is back ffs. Iā€™d love to know how that new course sheā€™s doing is ā€œfully government fundedā€ šŸ§

Reactions: 4
Who does she actually think she is??
When was it cool to park in such an unsafe place your car gets REMOVED by the council. Not just a parking ticket, they felt it was that unsafe they REMOVED IT.
Grow up you bleeping dosser.

Reactions: 9
Aw little George pretending like he hasnā€™t already seen whatā€™s inside lol bless him!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If someone would like to fill me in on why plouise isn't liked I'd love to hear. I'm not being a lazy head, have scanned over previous posts etc. But to be honest compared to the likes of KHM I think Plouise is much better.

Genuinely feel for her if people are sending her messages on her brothers weight too.

Reactions: 5
If someone would like to fill me in on why plouise isn't liked I'd love to hear. I'm not being a lazy head, have scanned over previous posts etc. But to be honest compared to the likes of KHM I think Plouise is much better.

Genuinely feel for her if people are sending her messages on her brothers weight too.
Iā€™m not a fan of KHM either! But, here you go...

FE41C075-76B7-4612-951F-91AA4F132B59.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Omg have you all read the comments on this post?!! This isnā€™t going down well at all for Plouise!!

6FCCBF5D-7FE7-42E7-BB1B-B64522251414.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Starting to believe her ā€˜make-up companyā€™ is just a money laundering front because who the duck is buying all that absolute tat? Also why is she obsessed with getting ā€˜cancelledā€™ sheā€™s trying to pull a JH, but what Paige fails to realise unlike JH sheā€™s not relevant AT ALL enough to be ā€˜cancelledā€™. It wouldnā€™t surprise me if she started that ā€˜exposingā€™ Instagram herself so she could drum up interested for her dead new collection

Reactions: 10
Canā€™t really understand why you create a collection based on racist behaviour šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.