Plouise #2 lies about fake tan, shagging the PT and urban valet man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See that YouTuber is also just as bad! She’s profiting, off plouise profiting off a scandal. So she’s no better. That video is for pure clout and views which equals money. So bit of pot kettle black in a way
Have you watched it ?
I kinda disagree. She’s a you tuber commenting on something.
Plouise has tried to deny responsibility for her shady behaviour last year by monopolising on her product at the same time. Kinda uncool... in fact it is uncool

• Heart
Reactions: 10
See that YouTuber is also just as bad! She’s profiting, off plouise profiting off a scandal. So she’s no better. That video is for pure clout and views which equals money. So bit of pot kettle black in a way
I’m not sure you can say that you tubers or anyone reviewing her products are just as bad as plouise. That’s like saying that you’re as bad as any rubbish product/company thtabout. It’s their job to review products and give honest opinions. And it doesn’t appear many are giving positive reviews of this latest range either!

Reactions: 5
I think it shows some form of integrity for any YouTuber to (rightly) call the collection out for the hypocrisy it is, rather than ignoring the elephant in the room. People sitting quietly keeping their thoughts to themselves is why people like PLouise get away with this tit and never hold themselves accountable for their own poor decisions and play the victim.
I will never forget the conversation I had with one of my friends when I was younger, about how he felt about white people using the N word and why it is never ever not offensive.
The subject of the collection is poorly thought out anyway, it’s supposed to be about being cancelled but it’s just apparent ‘quotes’ from social media that have nothing to do with why she received the majority of the backlash. Maybe if it was a collection about turning negative into positive/power then fair enough but she’s just profiting out of playing the victim in something she caused herself.

I’m not sure you can say that you tubers or anyone reviewing her products are just as bad as plouise. That’s like saying that you’re as bad as any rubbish product/company thtabout. It’s their job to review products and give honest opinions. And it doesn’t appear many are giving positive reviews of this latest range either!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Yeah but that video isn’t just a simple video reviewing her products is it? The title itself is written in a way to draw you in for the tea, it’s a clickbait title. If she wanted to share her review of the products then she would simply title it ‘plouise cancelled collection review’ and within the video would be her views on the matter. I am TOTALLY for her calling out plouise and anyone else, although I would be questioning what she’s doing with the AD revenue? Because if she keeps the money then as I said, she is profiting, off p Louise profiting off scandal. The video will definitely (hopefully) open some people’s eyes to plouise and the situ. I just think if someone feels so strongly about someone profiting from a racism scandal, then don’t be keeping AD money that is made off of the topic also.

Reactions: 2
Yeah but that video isn’t just a simple video reviewing her products is it? The title itself is written in a way to draw you in for the tea, it’s a clickbait title. If she wanted to share her review of the products then she would simply title it ‘plouise cancelled collection review’ and within the video would be her views on the matter. I am TOTALLY for her calling out plouise and anyone else, although I would be questioning what she’s doing with the AD revenue? Because if she keeps the money then as I said, she is profiting, off p Louise profiting off scandal. The video will definitely (hopefully) open some people’s eyes to plouise and the situ. I just think if someone feels so strongly about someone profiting from a racism scandal, then don’t be keeping AD money that is made off of the topic also.
Shes just discussing valid issues, and im sure her audience wanted her to also discuss these issues sooo

Reactions: 5
My friend has sent me the packaging pictures and yeah there’s some quotes from here

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does she have a new PT?

As she isn’t pushing Zak anymore
That’s not Paige in the photos it’s her friend Chloe. Although I don’t think Paige has much to do with Zak, I’d love to know why. Also, I find paiges relationship with her brother quite uncomfortable. Laid in bed together watching ps I love you?! The boomerang she did of him looked like he was looking her up and down 🤢 I am MEGA close with my brother we’re best friends, but I don’t lay in bed with him watching romantic films

Reactions: 13
That’s not Paige in the photos it’s her friend Chloe. Although I don’t think Paige has much to do with Zak, I’d love to know why. Also, I find paiges relationship with her brother quite uncomfortable. Laid in bed together watching ps I love you?! The boomerang she did of him looked like he was looking her up and down 🤢 I am MEGA close with my brother we’re best friends, but I don’t lay in bed with him watching romantic films
Yes I’m aware it’s not Paige but they typically use the same PT sorry for the confusion

Reactions: 2
Yes I’m aware it’s not Paige but they typically use the same PT sorry for the confusion
Ahhh sorry! The way she’s put the photo and the girl covering herself I presumed you thought it was Paige. Yeah there’s hide nor hair of Zak now 🤔 somethings gone on behind the scenes

Reactions: 3
I am so shocked to see this girl Lucy Dunwoody still works for Paige I remember getting my makeup done at Paiges very first shop when Chelsea Gretsy still worked there, Paige wasn’t in at the time I was there but Lucy was telling me how horrible Paige was and how much she hated working there, how she never paid them on time and how she looks nothing like her pictures on Instagram 😂 they weren’t allowed to take their clients info to do makeup outside of the salon but all the girls would anyway so Paige changed the rules..I’m guessing Lucy is just another arse licker the things she told me about Paige were crazy...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I am so shocked to see this girl Lucy Dunwoody still works for Paige I remember getting my makeup done at Paiges very first shop when Chelsea Gretsy still worked there, Paige wasn’t in at the time I was there but Lucy was telling me how horrible Paige was and how much she hated working there, how she never paid them on time and how she looks nothing like her pictures on Instagram 😂 they weren’t allowed to take their clients info to do makeup outside of the salon but all the girls would anyway so Paige changed the rules..I’m guessing Lucy is just another arse licker the things she told me about Paige were crazy...
Eeep bet she won’t be for much longer after reading this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The way she saves people’s names in her phone are so weird.. “Chloe my PA” as if she’s gonna forget. Just call her Chloe McAteer and have a day off..

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The way she saves people’s names in her phone are so weird.. “Chloe my PA” as if she’s gonna forget. Just call her Chloe McAteer and have a day off..
I think it’s mega disrespectful. ‘Chloe my PA’ 1. Her sole purpose on this earth isn’t just to be your PA, so why not have some respect and stop belittling the girl and put her proper name in your phone.
2. stop inflating your own ego by labelling her in your phone as PA.
people like Paige don’t realise that PA doesn’t mean slave. OFCOURSE Chloe will run around after her, so would I if that’s all I had to do for my pay check, not exactly work is it. What does ‘my geo’ actually do?! Does she work within plouise or is she just paiges mate, cos the way she fuckin sits there brushing paiges hair you’d think she was the personal slave 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think it’s mega disrespectful. ‘Chloe my PA’ 1. Her sole purpose on this earth isn’t just to be your PA, so why not have some respect and stop belittling the girl and put her proper name in your phone.
2. stop inflating your own ego by labelling her in your phone as PA.
people like Paige don’t realise that PA doesn’t mean slave. OFCOURSE Chloe will run around after her, so would I if that’s all I had to do for my pay check, not exactly work is it. What does ‘my geo’ actually do?! Does she work within plouise or is she just paiges mate, cos the way she fuckin sits there brushing paiges hair you’d think she was the personal slave 🙄
She’s a bleeping wank of a woman.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.