Plouise #2 lies about fake tan, shagging the PT and urban valet man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sad thing is because of the unemployment/economic crisis there’s going to be hundreds of desperate people lapping up all the tit she’s spouting

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She needs to bleeping give it a rest with the fillers, clearly her mum isn’t an aesthetics queen after all! Mum or not, a fully qualified and trusted practitioner will only give what you NEED, not WANT. Her chin looks absolutely ridiculous and is lumpy as duck.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
It’s actually embarrassing when she goes on her stories and tries to talk numbers. Does she know the difference between turnover and profit? Turnover means absolutely nothing if your expenses are through the roof. Who is she trying to impress with these numbers? Or is she trying to kid herself into thinking these numbers are real? Also, if she’s projecting to make 55mil next year, why would you be screaming it from the rooftops?? It just shows how much she is ripping people off and charging above the odds for her crap. Itl all come crashing down one day as more and more people start to realise

Reactions: 10
502F920C-F972-432A-89B0-496B59621D5E.png

Don’t care who my boss is, if they tell me my work is tit I’m walking right out the door. Weather it’s for encouragement or not, making someone feel bad for something they’ve put time and effort into is low. There’s a million ways to encourage people without being nasty about it. All this ‘I don’t beat around the bush’ is another way of saying ‘I’m a witch’. Ugh could she be any further up her own ass

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
My mate runs a review page and she’s trying to be like a U.K. version of trend mood she knows I comment on here and was like do you wanna go halves with me for the Plouise cancelled collection I was like hell no
She’s just texted to say she’s bought it it’ll be interesting to see it

Reactions: 4
Somthing never looks right with the amount of likes etc she has so engagement.
So she has 1.2 million followers on her p Louise makeup page... has launches her new product today and received just over 1500 likes??
Doesn’t seem very good

Reactions: 10
Im sorry but why would she post that video of her “mother in law” she can’t keep anything private! I’d be telling her to delete that. How rude. As if to say you should be grateful you still have a job

... mate I’d be like stick ya job 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 8
She needs to bleeping give it a rest with the fillers, clearly her mum isn’t an aesthetics queen after all! Mum or not, a fully qualified and trusted practitioner will only give what you NEED, not WANT. Her chin looks absolutely ridiculous and is lumpy as duck.
major bottle opener chin going on there😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The cancelled collection 😂😂😂
Her website is A MESS
Look at her SPELLING
She’s a chavvy little wench and seriously needs to quit the make up game and go wash cars with her mate...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
so what we thinking about UBV then? Is he up her arse for her money or do we think he is actually madly in love like he basically screams it on that WhatsApp message? Also... anyone think he has an SVR? Not that he’s mentioned it like

Reactions: 3
View attachment 304483
Don’t care who my boss is, if they tell me my work is tit I’m walking right out the door. Weather it’s for encouragement or not, making someone feel bad for something they’ve put time and effort into is low. There’s a million ways to encourage people without being nasty about it. All this ‘I don’t beat around the bush’ is another way of saying ‘I’m a witch’. Ugh could she be any further up her own ass
I agree. You need to motivate the people around you and give them constructive feedback, not constantly tell them they're "tit." That poor girl's self-esteem must have been on the floor!

P.Louise is a fraud and nothing about her "£55 million" (🤣) business stacks up either.

Reactions: 5
Literally can't cope with the next level arse-licking from Urban Valets- has he been taking lessons from Danielle and Chloe?! Honestly vomit-inducing. 🤮

Why does everybody around her treat her like they're her ultimate fan? Has she employed her fans?!
Completely agree. I have never
A) asked my friends to tell me how great I am
B) Screenshot my friends private messages to me and and uploaded it to insta on a daily basis.
If I was her friend knowing my business would be put on Insta, I would legit call her, or put “Ya alright I spose”

Don’t even start me on “ Yall right, only me, UBV here”.
If I see one more petrol tank fillup, look at me I help Plouise, I wish I sold drugs as an OCG or buy a car wash guide !!!!!!!! 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ok hold up. She can verbally abuse her ‘girls’ (you ain’t Ru Paul honey) but if someone criticises her she claims she’s being bullied, trolled and everything else in between.
I cannot get on board with this woman’s whole fake persona and tit products. Why don’t more people see through it?

View attachment 304483

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.