Plouise #2 lies about fake tan, shagging the PT and urban valet man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm still traumatised from the picture she put up a while back where her dog did toilet on her. Like wahhhh:sick:. I don't own a pet but so unsure if that's normal off a dog...Its nice of her to add extra bits into orders..looks like she keeps an eye out or does someone tell her about the customers she has.. there was 1 person who who has 5 kids she gave 2 boxes full of stuff after she ordered 1 item..

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I'm still traumatised from the picture she put up a while back where her dog did toilet on her. Like wahhhh:sick:. I don't own a pet but so unsure if that's normal off a dog...Its nice of her to add extra bits into orders..looks like she keeps an eye out or does someone tell her about the customers she has.. there was 1 person who who has 5 kids she gave 2 boxes full of stuff after she ordered 1 item..
Yeah that was Noelles order, in fairness the one product did cost £70. But she didn’t land on Noelle at random 👀 if I was the ‘CEO boss witch’ I wouldn’t be adding that many free products to a couple of orders. I would Chuck in a free product in 25 orders. But again like we stated, whether it’s to boost her ego or not, she doesn’t have to give anything away so!

Reactions: 5
Yeah that was Noelles order, in fairness the one product did cost £70. But she didn’t land on Noelle at random 👀 if I was the ‘CEO boss witch’ I wouldn’t be adding that many free products to a couple of orders. I would Chuck in a free product in 25 orders. But again like we stated, whether it’s to boost her ego or not, she doesn’t have to give anything away so!
Omg I haven't looked at the prices as it doesn't interest me but gosh no wonder people have ordered just the 1 product makes sense... yes some other hair brand way smaller than Plouise done something similar given £500 ticket each in a parcel to 5 people just to hype people to buy the product....

Omg I haven't looked at the prices as it doesn't interest me but gosh no wonder people have ordered just the 1 product makes sense... yes some other hair brand way smaller than Plouise done something similar given £500 ticket each in a parcel to 5 people just to hype people to buy the product....
Paiges products are quite reflective of the market - the product that the girl ordered was a full brush set which £70 is in line with other competitors. Granted she still gets her products from China and slaps her branding on 😂 but yeah, they’re fairly priced within the market

Reactions: 1
Ok, so the reason she’s doing it is to direct people to her social media... engagement. Then again, she’s been trying to get more followers and engagement for the past few months... doing competitions if you follow ALL accounts, like and comment ALL posts. Then there was the plouise takeover... asking business owners to do the same.

BAEB3BEE-EC98-4F09-B871-671740CBF4B9.jpeg

I honestly wish she’d just bring back those loose pigments she did at the start. I have to use my gold digga very sparingly! I don’t like all these bright/neon things she does

Reactions: 1
I honestly wish she’d just bring back those loose pigments she did at the start. I have to use my gold digga very sparingly! I don’t like all these bright/neon things she does
If you want some AMAZING pigments, get onto peaches make up. They’re insaaaaane

Reactions: 12
I do prefer doll beauty over plouise tho, the bronzers are divine just waiting for some black friday offers 😓

Reactions: 4
Maybe she wasn't caught as I think others on here would know about it, but Jordan got sent down. She was defo doing it though. I reckon it's some of his 'associates' that robbed her recently.
I agree that Jordan has something to do with the robbery... He was sent down for someone more sinister than money laundering too. Just saying
Maybe she wasn't caught as I think others on here would know about it, but Jordan got sent down. She was defo doing it though. I reckon it's some of his 'associates' that robbed her recently.
He was sent down for something more sinister than drug money 😪

Reactions: 2
I agree that Jordan has something to do with the robbery... He was sent down for someone more sinister than money laundering too. Just saying

He was sent down for something more sinister than drug money 😪
What was he sent down for?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.