Plouise #2 lies about fake tan, shagging the PT and urban valet man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so shocked to see this girl Lucy Dunwoody still works for Paige I remember getting my makeup done at Paiges very first shop when Chelsea Gretsy still worked there, Paige wasn’t in at the time I was there but Lucy was telling me how horrible Paige was and how much she hated working there, how she never paid them on time and how she looks nothing like her pictures on Instagram 😂 they weren’t allowed to take their clients info to do makeup outside of the salon but all the girls would anyway so Paige changed the rules..I’m guessing Lucy is just another arse licker the things she told me about Paige were crazy...
Haha this is the same as Shannon! Told me she was going to get kicked out of uni coz Paige wouldn’t let her have time off to do her uni work! Funny coz they did all openly slag her off when she wasn’t there - but still work for her 🤣

Reactions: 11
Soooo is she in a relationship or have I misunderstood her post about the flowers? I deffo think there’s something going on with UBV, either that or he’s weirdly obsessed with her

Reactions: 4
Soooo is she in a relationship or have I misunderstood her post about the flowers? I deffo think there’s something going on with UBV, either that or he’s weirdly obsessed with her
She’s JUST posted on her story (and then deleted it almost immediately!!) that the guy who bought her flowers is her brothers friend, and that she had a substantially higher view rating on that story post than she normally does due to “nosey people” (I think it was something like 30k people viewed it... which is strange in itself considering she has 380k followers! Seems like quite a low number 🤷🏼‍♀️)

Reactions: 10
She’s JUST posted on her story (and then deleted it almost immediately!!) that the guy who bought her flowers is her brothers friend, and that she had a substantially higher view rating on that story post than she normally does due to “nosey people” (I think it was something like 30k people viewed it... which is strange in itself considering she has 380k followers! Seems like quite a low number 🤷🏼‍♀️)
Yeah I noticed that was quick to go 👀 she has 30-40k story views which is 10% (give or take) of her following which is pretty standard to be fair. I’ve worked in marketing previously so only speaking from my own experience so I could be wrong! Paige posts at very ‘strange’ times so she is missing peak connection times!

Yeah I noticed that was quick to go 👀 she has 30-40k story views which is 10% (give or take) of her following which is pretty standard to be fair. I’ve worked in marketing previously so only speaking from my own experience so I could be wrong! Paige posts at very ‘strange’ times so she is missing peak connection times!
Also, why on earth is her brothers best mate sending her flowers 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 5

Also, why on earth is her brothers best mate sending her flowers 😂😂😂😂
Why does her brother lie in bed watching romantic films with her? I ask why to soooo many things in her life 😂

• Haha
Here it is. That guy shared it to his story and it’s still on there

E59BFCF6-32E0-41E8-9AE4-73D282D41EA0.png

Reactions: 5
Here it is. That guy shared it to his story and it’s still on there

View attachment 317775
Maybe she got a lot of stick in the DMs...
I messaged her anyway, saying something along the lines off 'dunno why you're so shocked when you have 400k followers and post tit like that.. completely natural for people to be curious, if you don't want people to know then don't bleeping tag him you twit

• Haha
I genuinely believe she is laundering money through her ‘friends’ businesses. That urban valet. I don’t understand why she’d have the relationship like she does with him if she didn’t need him for something. She obviously pays him to do this which he is happy with. I don’t believe he’s the only company she does this with either... just a thought 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why has she ALWAYS got a sale on everything?!! She’s got 70% off even her brand new range! Clearly things aren’t selling well. She’s seemed pretty desperate and beggy this year, asking people to follow all use accounts, like every post, comment on everything... and the constant sales too...

• Heart
Why has she ALWAYS got a sale on everything?!! She’s got 70% off even her brand new range! Clearly things aren’t selling well. She’s seemed pretty desperate and beggy this year, asking people to follow all use accounts, like every post, comment on everything... and the constant sales too...
Compared to mmmitchell her range is crap she’s like holly boon who also manufactures her makeup in PRC

Reactions: 8
So she’s packing orders and adding extra stuff into some people’s imagine how pissed off you’d be if you ordered and you didn’t get special treatment

Reactions: 6
Just watched her stories and actually really enjoyed them! That is one massive warehouse and a hell of a lot of stock! She seems very humble in her stories today! I enjoyed seeing the work side of things and not just a video of a pair of Chanel trainers telling us to go and like her socials and buy her products!

Reactions: 13
Just watched her stories and actually really enjoyed them! That is one massive warehouse and a hell of a lot of stock! She seems very humble in her stories today! I enjoyed seeing the work side of things and not just a video of a pair of Chanel trainers telling us to go and like her socials and buy her products!
Yeah to be honest I’ve thought the same today, she seems to be getting stuck in and actually doing a bit which is good to see

So she’s packing orders and adding extra stuff into some people’s imagine how pissed off you’d be if you ordered and you didn’t get special treatment
Don’t know how you could be pissed, when you order from anywhere you expect what you paid for anything extra is great and if you aren’t one of the random people then it’s just a bit unlucky

Don’t know how you could be pissed, when you order from anywhere you expect what you paid for anything extra is great and if you aren’t one of the random people then it’s just a bit unlucky
I think it’s fair to be pissed it’s not like she adding in low value stuff she’s adding a lot to some orders

Reactions: 2
to be fair, that’s paiges choice to do that, if it’s one of your parcels then great, if not, tough. They chose to buy into the brand and order what they did so they’ll be happy with what they receive. All of them will just arse lick Paige and say how generous she is and how inspiring she is to do it blah blah blah 😂 I do love her nana tho graftin away packing orders oahahahaa 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You know, whether she gives out freebies or not... she did that yesterday just to be a showy cow. She can never do anything charitable without posting all about it online. She’s very narcissistic. I mean, posting yesterday that someone asked her to sign one of her makeup palettes... she has to post that didn’t she, because she thinks she’s a celebrity! Every time she gives money to charity, it’s straight on the story. It’s never JUST a good deed/ charitable act... it’s all for her social media

Reactions: 13
You know, whether she gives out freebies or not... she did that yesterday just to be a showy cow. She can never do anything charitable without posting all about it online. She’s very narcissistic. I mean, posting yesterday that someone asked her to sign one of her makeup palettes... she has to post that didn’t she, because she thinks she’s a celebrity! Every time she gives money to charity, it’s straight on the story. It’s never JUST a good deed/ charitable act... it’s all for her social media
Agree she probably thinks it’ll make people buy thinking they’ll get it

Reactions: 3
EXACTLY. Says she’s come to the warehouse to work to ‘humble’ herself (although I preferred yesterday’s stories to her just kicking about her bedroom in her mirror like a 15 year old posing) but her doing that was just another brag of ‘look how nice I am, look how lovely I am’ i don’t think it’s co incidence she happened to pick noelles order and give her the duck tonne of stuff she did. Noelle been very ‘loyal’ to Paige, even getting into debt when she was skint just to buy her new releases etc - so Paige saying she’s so glad she happened to have picked Noelles totally at random 👀👀👀👀👀👀

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.